SWAP SHOP

fattothin

Gold Member
Just thinking after answering Scazmans post earlier. Surely there is room on this site somewhere not just LT but for everyone to advertise out grown clothes for people to swap. Lets behonest you dont keep in a size that long when you start losing espescially LT and I assume CD and LL.
Not thought of the costs and pricing but if your like me I didnt spend loads on clothes as I downsized so I for one would gladly pass them on for free! Just a thought?:rolleyes:

cool idea hun!!! i give mine to the cancer reasearch and autisum awareness charities that collect from your house..thought about selling em on ebay...but in the end i couldnt be chuffed ironing them lol lazy cow arent i

lol, yeah I did the same but the clobber will be near enough new as you dont have time to wear it out. Ebay you get all the charges here would be maybe free and we would be helping each other out although I wonder if peopl would be too embarrassed to ask for larger clothes. Dunno, just my mind working over time, think there is something there though???

HA i shall look now ...........great minds and all that lol

Saw dust lol xxx

Didnt even know that exsisted!!! great idea

Story of my life always too late lol x

hehe too late??? in all respects lol

Back