Swapping from SS too SS+

Usually I would just do it and prove him wrong but he is giving me half the money to this thing out of our bills account and he wouldn't give it me if I "cheated".
In a way he's right, I didn't eat anything and just feel the same this morning, mind over matter x

Hi

You need to leave your book hanging around - and then when you've both stopped shouting at each other (sounds like my house!), you can discuss the plan with him... so he understands. Speak slowly tho, because it can be tricky for "them" to get it...

Let us know how you get on with your weigh-in later...
Lx

theres been alot of talk on SS and SS plus over the years on here , and they say that theres not very much difference in weight loss .

maybe on days you feel starving switch to the plus ?

Hi i do ss+ and also hav a bf like yours. I showed him the book and explained that ss and ss+ are step 1 and after a while he seemed to understand. Saying that he wasnt stumping up any cash so it might hav been different if he was. Either way u r not a quitter, this is one of the hardest diets to get into so i say that by being here you are a winner!

Thank you for all your support, this forum
Is great isnt it!?
I've decided off my own back that I am going to do SS for at least another week. Number one because I know that I can do it, number two it keeps him happy. I think im going to take him to see my CDC today and see what she thinks. He usually listens to anyone other than me! :p
Despite his arrogance I know he's only looking out for me though he doesnt quite know how to, weighing 9st 10 at 5ft8, the last thing on his mind is losing weight! Infact he has attempted many a time to gain weight, we both find it so hard to understand each others problems. Food excites me, I love cooking and trying new foods, he comes along for the ride but he eats to live where as I lived to eat! He would say, just stop eating and I would look gone out at him. And I'd tell him to shove a few more slices of bread and butter onto of his meal, and he would still struggle to eat the full portion.
Weight in our house is one big problem, from all angles!! Except my two boys are healthy as horses!

Back