Swapping over!!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Hey hey Everyone!!

Well ive very nearly come to the end of my exante and they dont have just the shakes in the bumper pack.. and I hate the soups and we all know what I think the bars do!

So ive ordered a weeks supply of the new you diet.. Im actually really excited to try it!

Julez has been raving about it so I checked out the website and mmm Irish stew :D lol!!

Wish me luck...

Does everyone think ill be ok to just swap straight onto it?? xxx

Hey chell i reckon you be fine swapping straight over and only 18lb left to go won't be long til your at goal!! i think you'll hold the record for the person who has tried the most diets though lol as long as you get to your goal though thats what matters keep us posted xx:)

Yeah, i cant see a problem with just straight swapping over ... both a tfr diet so shouldnt make a difference :)

good luck:)

The flavours look class!! I

I will update everyone on them all!!

hahaha.. im like a diet flake.. cant stick to one thing haha!!

Lol.. you cant..

it was like.. you know how people who get bored easily are referred to as flakes??

Well i am a Flake of diets lol

Good luck for the new diet chelly!

ooooooh haha!!

Sorry lol!!

I wasnt sure if you were joking or not hahaha :D

Thanks Stinky.. are you on CD now? xxx

Hi Chelly
Will only let you go so long as you still come and see us ;-)

Ah, you will do well, you always do once you get the bit between your teeth.

Enjoy and let us know how you get on...I hadnt heard of this diet!

hey sweetie best of luck with the new one! let us know how it is i havent even heard of it!... im sure youll be grand to just switch over no problem.... keep us updated! x

I just ordered a weeks supply of it too. The TFR one.
€85 for Lipotrim or €55 posted to your door for The New You.
Hell I aint paying the extra €30 a week to have a girl in a chemist weigh me.:eek:
I mean a 450 cals shake is a 450 cals shake no matter who makes it.
They got Bananna too :D
And better bars then the Lipo cardboard ones are meant to be.

oh i found it... i think i might have a think about doing this. added up the price its 360euro for 10weeks or i pay 700euro on lt for ten weeks.. i think i know which one i want to do..
chelly and big biker let us know what the flavours are like. x

ps do you have to work from the total food replacement "menu" only? or can u have the protein ones etc x

Last edited:
Thanks Stinky.. are you on CD now? xxx

Yes hun i started on MON, so far so good! I love the little meal on a night and i have to say i have lost weight a little faster than i was doing on LT. This obviously suits me better. xx

oh i found it... i think i might have a think about doing this. added up the price its 360euro for 10weeks or i pay 700euro on lt for ten weeks.. i think i know which one i want to do..
chelly and big biker let us know what the flavours are like. x

ps do you have to work from the total food replacement "menu" only? or can u have the protein ones etc x

You can have the protein ones but you have to take a multivitamin along with them cus they do they same thing just dont have as many of the vitamins we need!

I just ordered a weeks supply of it too. The TFR one.
€85 for Lipotrim or €55 posted to your door for The New You.
Hell I aint paying the extra €30 a week to have a girl in a chemist weigh me.:eek:
I mean a 450 cals shake is a 450 cals shake no matter who makes it.
They got Bananna too :D
And better bars then the Lipo cardboard ones are meant to be.

woooooo I have a buddy :D

Back