Swapping to s&s?

moti17

is gonna do it!!
Hi there,
I am thinking of swapping to s&s from exante as I like the idea of the meals Nd more variety. I have a few questions if anyone there can help me.
Is it a low carb diet as well as low calorie as the food packs have carbs in them.
How much is the average weight loss per month? On exante its 1 stone per month. If s&s is the same then I shall be right on over!!

Well I'm on S+S and in ketosis- so it must be low carb! There are people on here getting amazing losses, I'm only a week in on the 4 MRPs a day one, and I lost 5lb the first week! Hope it keeps up! The meals are what brought me to S+S over Exante!

The losses are similar to Exante in that they say approx. a stone a month if you stick to plan. I'm a slow loser but I've still managed around 12lbs a month. There are around 12g carbs in each S&S pack (average) so maybe a little less than Exante if you have 3 packs (some people have 3 and some people have 4). We also have the option of S&S approved veggies and some specific protein if you want it so everyone can find an option that suits them ranging from 3 packs on their own to 4 packs and protein and veggies. I'm on 3 packs and veggies personally.

I'd thoroughly recommend S&S (but not the cottage pie ;)).

Just compared the products and s&s hasess carbs than exante, so I will be swApping over in about 2 weeks. At least I wi be able to have a meAl, that's whAts made my mind up!! CAnt wait now!

Buy a mixture to start with to try all the flavours before you get stuck with a load you don't like (like cottage pie ;)) is my advice.

It's nice, trust me! I should have looked at carb content before I started but to be honest I had never even heard of low carb before I started! I was more interested in the low-fat, not dealing with real food thing. Though I feel like I do get to eat, I have the meals, the soups and I've been experimenting with the packs to make biscuits. The oatmeal makes a good cookie!

Oh I meant the whole of S+S was nice! Not just the cottage pie.... not many people seem to like it, more for me then :D:D:D

I think the meals are the making of SnS. They taste lovely (even the cottage pie if you add some marigold bullion powder!) and they make me feel like I'm eating instead of living on a liquid diet! I'm actually on a different VLCD but I buy the SnS meals to replace some of my packs because they are so much nicer!

No meals here - yet, I don't trust myself not to go berserk! The shakes and soups are delish! I can't believe some people hate the veg. That's my fav. As BG said elsewhere, we all have v. different tastes- it's the element of choice that makes S & S outstanding. Even though my selection is v. limited at the start of my journey, I know there are treats ahead (sad, but hey, it works for me)!

The veg is my favourite one too but I don't have the soups very often as I don't find I need to on 3 packs a day.

I just ordered one meal of each flavour, couldnt wait 2 weeks!! Also ordered the porridge, lemon bar and truffle bar. Cant wait to try these out now.
I think having the meals will really help me as shakes are making me gag!

You can easily mix them with Exante moti and then do a bigger order of the ones you like. Hope you like them :)

Yes, thats what I am thinking of doing Borders, and when my exante shakes run out, i will do the whole order with S&S.

With normal diets you often stop enjoying food, right? But with this one, I actually look forward to the next meal and that has to be a good thing. If you were dreading the next sachet, meal or diet meal, it would be much tougher. This works! You can taste herbs in the herby ones and chocolate in the choc ones...and I don't care if it's all chemical flavourings, that's why God invented scientists - she knew what she was doing :)!

My package arrived from S&S!! They sent me a free sample of the crispy choc shake too. Very nice of them. I've had the lemon flavoured bar for breakfast, I liked it. I'm looking forward to the meal tonight. Not sure whether to have the spag bol, cottage pie or chilli.
Apparently its not recommended to mix Exante with S&S, but that's what I shall be doing until my Exante runs out. Always the rebel, me.

I've never heard that they can't be mixed, I've seen several people on here doing just that! The only thing I would make certain of is if doing 3 packs a day make sure you take a multi-vit/mineral in case the mixture of packs doesn't have enough.

I like all the meals, though people seem to like the cottage pie least of all! I add black pepper and a sprinke of dry mixed herbs to it, as it's a bit bland.

Bit jealous they gave you a sample, I never got one :( even though I've spent over £200 with them now :( Oh well, gives me something to moan about!

Moti I'm thinking of doing the same. Going to order a selection of slim and save samples and see. I'm already bored of the Exante selection and I'm only on day 6. I've stuck to it 100% and drunk my water but I still hungry all the time! The idea of a meal with a few veggies seems appealing. Will see what the samples are like.
Lx

Im just about to go try a meal, with some broccoli. Will let you know what its like Lucy.

Back