sweetners

babystar31

Gold Member
Hey, im sorry, i know this question has been covered before but cant find any of the posts lol. Ive never really used sweetners in the shakes but getting a bit bored of the chocolate and its blandness! Ive just made one up with a teaspoon of candarel and its so much better! Really brings out the flavour!

Kind of worried tho cos im sure i seen your only meant to use tablet form. Is there a reason for this? And do you think candarel powder sweetner would be ok? I only plan to have it in the choc shake, so prob use one teaspoon a day (on average cos i dont have a choc shake every day lol) x

You aren't supposed to use the powdered one just the tablets.
Not sure why, think they may be higher carb but don't quote me on that :)

yep its def only tablet sweetners but Im sure 1tsp wont affect you as I have used the powder form in tea in a cafe when they didnt have tablet form and was fine :D
Probably best not to make a habit of it and better to get some tablet sweetners in but once in a while shouldnt really do you any harm, its a bit like everything on this diet see how it effects you :)

Thanks!

Going shopping tomorrow so will get some tablet ones in. For those that use them in shakes, do they disolve in a cold shake? lol xx

Oh heck! I didn't know that you couldn't use powdered sweetener and I've been using it all week :( I hope it doesn't affext my losses

Think im gonna keep using the powder ones this week and see what my weight loss is. I much prefer candarel powder to any others....so if it doesnt make much of a difference i might as well keep usin it lol. Thanks for advice everyone x

Back