Sweetpea's diary - time to flower!

Another newbie here... I've posted on the Monday starters thread but thought I should create my own diary too, more for my own ramblings than anything else. I think it will be one of the places I can turn too when times are tough.

I did weigh last week, to get an idea of where I was starting which was about 7lbs lighter than I thought, but still the heaviest I've ever been. I can't keep kidding myself I'm just "curvy" anymore, not only am I fat but unfit & this is doing my body no good. My feet ache very quickly these days & I've only just registered that's probably down to the extra weight too. I am going to measure myself & try to take some photos too, so I can see the changes.

For once - and finally - I would really like to succeed at this rather than just giving up 4 weeks down the line, having only managed to lose 3lbs & spending the whole time obsessing about food ( which is what I do when trying WW).

So, the start of another journey begins...

Sweatpea, welcome to S & S.

I think you will find the losses themselves are enough to keep you going longer than 4 weeks. I have tried every diet in the book and find that this type of vlcd works best for me. Most people on here achieve really good results if they stick to plan.

Good luck in the week ahead and let us know how you get on.

Back