Switching from Exante to Slim and Save.... any advice?

Mrs_P

Morning all,

I'm currently following Exante but thinking of switching to Slim and Save as there seems to be a bit more variety in their products. Has anybody switched who can recommend Slim and Save and/or let me know what their products are like?

Many thanks,

Ann-Marie x

Hi there

I've not done Exante but have switched from Cambridge to SnS. I find the range brilliant compared to CD - especially the 'meals' and the veg each day, it almost feels like its not a VLCD. I'm sure someone will be along soon who has experience of Exante too :)

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

em xx

Thanks so much. I've been reading the S&S forums and everyone seems to be really positive about it. I'm definitely going to give it a go!!

Ann-Marie x

I tried S&S last week and am trying exante this week.

I have to say I think S&S taste a lot better and there is far more variety. The fact they have, 'real' meals is a huge bonus for me.

I didn't find them as filling as LT or exante though - but you can have protein and veg which fills you up.

I've had fab results with Exante but I'm 4 weeks in and getting a bit bored of it now; I hate the chocolate shakes and there are only two types of bars so I looked at S&S purely for the variety. Like you, I like the idea of a real meal too so I'm going to give it a try for a couple of weeks and see how I get on. Whichever I end up sticking with, I'm determined not to go back to my old ways!!!!

Thanks for taking the time to reply and the best of luck for this coming week.

Ann-Marie xx

Morning all,

I'm currently following Exante but thinking of switching to Slim and Save as there seems to be a bit more variety in their products. Has anybody switched who can recommend Slim and Save and/or let me know what their products are like?

Many thanks,

Ann-Marie x

Hi Ann-Marie,
I'm in the same boat as you are. I've been doing Exante for 10 months now and have got to the stage where I've just stopped losing. Only losing about 1lb every 2 to 3 weeks which is very disheartening. Anyway I've taken the plunge and ordered a starter pack of S&S to try all the products. I like the Exante shakes as they haven't got sweetener in them and I can't stand sweet things but I won't know unless I try them. If I hate them then my OH will drink them and in future orders I will just not order any shakes. I still have a lot of Exante products left so will use those up as a mix n match at first then on my next order just get the ones I like. This is IMO much better than the Exante ordering system where you can't really choose if you want to take advantage of the reduced prices. Anyway, good luck with the change, will let you know how I get on with them... CS

Hi CS, thanks for taking the time to reply - I'm grateful for any advice!

I still have some Exante shakes and bars left so like you, I will be doing a bit of mixing and matching too. I don't have a particuarly sweet tooth so I'm finding that even though I'm not hungry, I'm craving savoury food more and more. I never dared order any of the soups after the dreadful reviews they seem to get lol, so I think ordering a few S&S meals could be the way forward. No such luck for me palming the unwanted shakes onto the husband however; I think he'd rather die than consume anything low calorie, low fat or remotely connected with a diet :eat:

You've done phenomenally well by the way. Looking at your weight loss is inspirational - I hope I can be as successful as you! I'm going to order a couple of weeks worth of products on Monday and it'd be great to hear how you get on with the change.

Hope you have a great week

Ann-Marie xx

I am thinking of switching from Lipotrim to Slim and Save xx Slim and Save do a sample pack where you can try one of everthing for £32.00 delivered. 29 items xx

Don't forget to giggle at the, 'tomato soup' :D

Whats wrong with the tomato soup????? I don't like the Exante tomato soup, don't tell me its worse than that LOL! I do however love the Exante veg soup and like the other two... Hoping the s&s are as good..

Mrs_p will look in on you again in 2 weeks so that we can compare a week or so on s&s, fingers xxx they work miracles LOL! CS

Hi I am in the middle of swapping over from exante and I have to say s&s is like a dream!!!!! I dont like all the shakes as they are v sweet the red berry one is the best cold and the rest seem better hot or with coffee. The main huge plus I can see is the meals, I am shocked at how nice they are. I have been adding about 100g of veg with one of the meals in the evening. The other plus is the 4 pack, I kind of see it more like 3 break lunch and dinner with the bar as a snack as its so small but they are very nice. I have now ordered a months supply of s&s as I really feel its so much easier to stick to, you even get 150ml of milk to use in a day, with the veg, milk and 4 pack I am hitting between 600 - 650 cals a day. I keep thinking this cant be right, whats the catch?? I even went into ketosis a day earlier then I do on exante!!!!!! I hope this helps and good luck with it.xxx

The tomato soup is the work of the devil! It is pink and tastes like dishwater! Not sure why SnS continue selling it when the rest of their packs are so lovely...

weasey said:
The tomato soup is the work of the devil! It is pink and tastes like dishwater! Not sure why SnS continue selling it when the rest of their packs are so lovely...

I'll eat most things but that was just wrong on more than one level!!!!!

Back