Switching LL to S&S and your fav packs

Hey everyone :)
I am thinking of switching from LL to S&S and was wondering if anyone else has done the same and their experience with doing so. I like lighter but because of the cost I knew I was only going to be able to do it for so long. I do enjoy the classes and think I will miss those.

Also, interested to know what everyone's fav soup, shake and meal is. Won't be getting the bars just yet - still working on self control!

Thanks in advance x x

To be honest its almost impossible to say what to recommend, everyones taste is so very different, what one person likes, another may hate.

The best advice Id say is to order a sample pack, order one of everything youre interested in, that way you can see for yourself what you prefer :)

I think Ive seen only 2 unanimous things on here

1: Noone likes the tomato soup
2: Everyone likes the chocolate crispy shake lol

haha, thank you.

I miss my gran's tomato soup - probably because she put a pint of cream in it :/ haha
Thanks again :) x x

Looks like tomato soup has disappeared from the website so you're probably right about no one liking it :). Can't be good for business to stock a product that is hated by all.

Not only Heinz but Heinz with a big hunk of crusty bread! :)

I do a mixture of LL and SnS. I actually don't like the crispy choc shake as I find it too sickly! But I don't have a sweet tooth so probably best to ignore me! Other things which seem to be loved by almost everyone are the spag bol and chilli. I also really like the cottage pie although some people find it a little bland. The meals are MUCH better than LL and far more palatible. There is a sticky which shows some pictures of the meals so probably a good idea to have a look. As startlight suggested you can order samples at 99p each and I would suggest that you do that before you put in an order. You can order one of each thing as a sample - even though it looks like you can only order one meal you can actually keep adding things.

Note that they have some new meals coming out very soon, including new versions of the spag bol and chilli. They will still be selling the old versions too. So if they are available you may want samples of both.

Hi,

I am making the move from lighter life to slim and save too. Looking forward to saving some money and trying the chilli lol x

Back