Swizzels Matlow sweets

Hi all,

Following Halloween, we have a few sweets left over that I really fancy eating! There's only a few left from a bag of Swizzels Matlow sweets, ie. Drumstick lolly, parma violets etc.

Anyway, I went onto the Swizzels website as they list the NVs for all sweets. I looked up a lolly and it said that it had no carbs, protein, fat or fibre - does this mean that it's zero pro points?

Also, a pack of parma violets only seems to come out as being 1PP.

Is this too good to be true or am I doing it wrong?

1 sounds about right for a packet of those Parma Violets, as for Drumsticks etc I really dont know but I can't imagine there being more than 1PP in one. I love all that stuff as well. We still have it in the house from Halloween, must get rid of it because we have those little mini packs of Haribo and they are just too tempting! I love jellies :)

shoe_gal_84 said:
Hi all,

Following Halloween, we have a few sweets left over that I really fancy eating! There's only a few left from a bag of Swizzels Matlow sweets, ie. Drumstick lolly, parma violets etc.

Anyway, I went onto the Swizzels website as they list the NVs for all sweets. I looked up a lolly and it said that it had no carbs, protein, fat or fibre - does this mean that it's zero pro points?

Also, a pack of parma violets only seems to come out as being 1PP.

Is this too good to be true or am I doing it wrong?

Hiya drumstick lollies r 2pp each

i no refresher bars are 2 :)
so happy they have t nutrionla info on t bk nw!

Back