Sybersadie's Diary

Ok, so that's my morning off frittered away on the 'tinternet.

I'm off out to shop - the shopping list consists of new work trousers, bubble bath, cotton buds and kindling. Then it's to the hairdresser and the eyebrow lady. That will keep me occupied most of the afternoon.

Have a good day y'all :)

Have a fab day! Watch that eyebrow lady, those ladies can be evil!!! (nothing against beauticians btw, it's just the sheer amount of PAIN this process inflicts!!!)

Watch that eyebrow lady

Hmm.. it felt like my face had been ripped off. But, the pain goes pretty quick and it's worth it as I can't do them myself being blind as a bat without glasses.

I had a lovely day, thanks Darcy. But came home without work trousers. There was nothing suitable, so decided that the loose ones will have to do another week or so in the hope I can get into some of the next size down in my wardrobe.

Sounds like a lovely day to me.

It was a lovely day, thanks :)

Back to the grindstone today, but working from home which is not so bad. I have no need to wear the loose trousers, working away in jogging bottoms instead :D

Been working hard on the 'puter all day and my back is killing me :(

Have just had my last pack for the day. Need to tidy the study then plan my next exante order...

I did indeed put the 'puter away, but I did tidy up as I can't stand coming back to a mess the next day. I have to sort through the mess before I can start again.

Last night wasn't a good night, foodwise. OH came in with fish and chips and OMG the smell :mad:

Ended up having an extra bar - the first time I've taken to adding anything extra in :(

But it was the lesser of two evils, an extra pack or chips. So hopefully it won't have an impact on weigh day.

Anyway, back to work for me, have a good day everyone.

You did well to resist the chips. I don't think an extra bar will harm weight loss. I've done it a few times and you're right it's the lesser of two evils.

So the scales are creeping downwards for me with a 1lb loss.

Don't want to say just 1lb as it is all in the right direction, but :(

OK, so I may be a bit :( about the 1lb loss, but I just checked my BMI....

I am officially just overweight at 29.9 :woohoo:

Feeling somewhat better now :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

That's great news. I can't wait to be "Just" overweight rather than obese. It can be disappointing with a lb but better off than on.

congratulations on being overweight ;) :D

Ha ha, so ironic that we are pleased to be just overweight :p

I still have a way to go though. Saw a picture of myself taken when giving a presentation last week, the spare tyre of fat round my middle is def still there!

Just checking in before a long day ahead.

A new delivery of Exante products arrived yesterday and I spent part of the evening re-organising them into "breakfasts" "lunches" and "dinners" - how sad am I :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I worked my weeks out and I calculated that I have 6 weeks worth of products. Which means I mis-calculated somewhere as in 7 weeks we are off on holiday and I thought I had enough to see me through til then :oops:

I will have to get an order in before I go o_O Oh well, I was planning on getting back on the TS bus when I got back anyway as I didn't expect to be at target and I will put weight on when we are away.

Sadie I found you! Just read through you e done soooo well and mega impressed with all your planning!

You've had so many temptations and been so strong you should be mega proud of yourself

If I don't make a plan I will just go off track and eat rubbish then regret it.

Back