Syn disaster

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I havent been very well all week and yesterday i had a migraine. when i came home from work, i ate 3 custard creams and a pkt a crisps and one slice of medium wholemeal bread. plus i had a slice of healthy living mandarin cheesecake at work, my total syns for the day came in at a whopping 34.5 oh my god. I am now trying my hardest to keep on track and not let yesterday spoil the rest of my week (it was the first day of my week after my weigh in).:(:( so angry with myself, i have all the equipment to check the syn value of things before i eat them.:mad::mad:

Hi

Don't worry - it's not anything that can't be saved. The best thing to do is draw a line under yesterday and start today afresh.

If you aren't feeling well, the last thing you want to do is put yourself under any extra stress.

Hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you REALLY are worried about the syns, you had just under 20 extra syns. Over 5 days that's only 4 syns a day so try to have a max of 11 syns.

Hi Tara... you're not alone!

We had chinese takeaway last night and whilst my boiled rice and beef with mushrooms was only 4.5 syns I had two chiken satay skewers and a lot of prawn crackers! I think I must have had between 30 and 40 syns in that one meal alone!

thank you i feel much better now.

I think that i will reduce my syns to 11, that seems quite workable. x

hi i did it last week went out (lots of vodka then a kebab) thought that was bad enough but the went 2 days later for a meal carvery stuck to it had lots of veg ect then had a choc brownie and ice cream pud total think i went over my syns by about 75 i was totaly destraught i felt i was so stupid but decided to try and sort it out had cut them down a couple of days befor so had a few spare there and had hardly any for the rest of the week went to class lol lost 2lb my usual weight loss is about 1lb a week so dont worry try and make it up and it should be ok x

Back