SYN FREE BBQ SAUCE

well i must say i added this last year and even when i wasnt on slimming world i still ate this sauce with the hunters (new york) chicken, my whole family like it all my children always want more so i am glad even after this long time people are still enjoying it. xxx

Thank you. It's lovely! I made a huge batch yesterday and got some empty squeezy bottles and filled 'em up. :)

Thats a really good idea xassy...

Im making this tomorrow night with chicken...looking forward to it. Is it alright to make loads and freeze it? I know someone said about putting it in squeezy bottles but is that to freeze? x

it's a great recipe! I froze mine into lolly moulds then put them in a freezer bag when solid so now I just take one or two out and leave them to defrost in a mug (or chuck it in the microwave) - I LOVE easy stuff!

That sounds like a really cool idea! Going to find some good cheap lolly moulds today and make this!!

This sounds lovely, especially for the hunters chicken and the lasagne I saw in one of the meals/photos threads. Thanks heaps, will let you know how it goes x

i don't know who invented this sauce but i am thankful that they did because it is wonderful every one in the house loved it and my son actually said can we have that again tomorrow you cant get more praise than that can you xx

I use this sauce for everything!
I made Hunters Chicken today using this sauce and laughing cow slices and it was fabulous!

Using it for meatballs and tagliatelle tomorow!!

Kate

I'm excited!! I find lots of things a bit tasteless or dry on SW so I can't wait to give this a try. Is it free on all days?

Awesome! Thank you!

I added this link as a favourite and made it for the first time tonight as needed some chicken inspiration!!!
I didn't use sweetener and used paprika and garlic powder as well as chilli powder and it is fantastic!!!!
One of the yummyist sauces that I've made for a while.
Thank you, thank you, thank you :-D

I made this last night too. I could really taste the sweetener though which was unfortunate. I think I'll try Going2be*fab*at40's idea and leave it out next time. We were still able to use a little of it and the sweetner was less obvious when combined with the chicken, bacon and mozzarella (HEa). Other half commented it helped to keep the chicken moist!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have just made this and let it simmer down 'til thick with a load of chicken cooking in it and eaten it with a plate of green beans. It's the tastiest thing I've eaten since starting on SW.

I made double the quantity and the meat from 6 chicken thighs. It fed 3 of us big portions and I think next time I might add some mushrooms, it's like a chicken casserole!

thanks for this!
I Have just made this sauce. Think i used hot chili but none the less delicious. Am having it with lamb steaks ,SW chips, BNS and broccoli of course!!! Cant wait for the chips to cook yum yum

Back