Syn free burgers

twinmum05

Hi everyone

got some of these from my local butcher that does alot of SW friendly products. I asked if they added anything to them when making and they said they were very low fat and only contained meat and seasoning. Just had them before for dinner and they were horrible!! maybe i just cant stand 'processed meat' now! xx

no dont do sausages on Dukan!!! why dont you make your own burgers? some egg and mince and whatever else you like....herbs, spices, tabasco???? a extra low fat laughing cow stuffed inside???

hiya

I have made my own burgers before on dukan. i just fancied trying the syn free ones for a change but wasnt impressed. will stick to steak from now on lol x

Before Dukan, I never ate burgers! Now I love the 5% ones with a runny fried egg on top...

mmm meat :D

what are we like... this diet is so perfect for meat, fish and egg lovers!

ahhh the runnier the better :) mmmmmmmm i dont like the snot stuff but i like my yolk runny :D

haaaa!!! yes definitely just the yolk runny

Before Dukan, I never ate burgers! Now I love the 5% ones with a runny fried egg on top...

Glad I'm not the only one with the egg and beef addiction. I love a little bit of steak with a fried egg on top (no oil of course, cooked in a non stick pan) the yolk makes a lovely sauce for the steak.

Hi Sarah - the first time I did this diet, I added an egg to my lunch and dinner purely for "sauce"!

Back