• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syn free curry loaf

This is a new recipe from my group, just made it and it is yummy! Thought I'd share

3 eggs- free
1 packet Batchelors mild curry rice - free
1 tin of Asda chick pea Dahl - free

Cook rice as per instructions on packet, beat eggs, mix everything together and put in a loaf tin.

Cook for 25-30 minutes at 160-180 deg, et voila! Yummy syn free curry loaf - enjoy.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Dawnyo

oh wow, lovely will give it a go!!!!

I made one last week and it was so lovely I could have eaten the whole thing! Had it with jacket potato and beans while it was hot, then cold with salad the next day. Gorgeous!!

This sounds fab, will definitely have to give it a go!

Sassia

Silver Member
This is absolutely gorgeous! I made it for dinner last night and am taking the leftovers to work for lunch.

Even non veggie, not dieting husband loved it so that is a real seal of approval.

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
can anyone help? Can i use a tin of chick peas?
Absolutely
Just cook the chickpeas with some water curry powder and onion and garlic , maybe put in a stock cube for seasoning. Then just use it as per recipe, this is how I do mine, you can swop the chickpeas for lentil dhaal as well, very very nice.

Like the sound of this...a trip to Asda is on the cards me thinks!!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
You could use any beans , just make 'curry' out of them, just add onion curry powder water stock cube then use as per recipe.If they are big beans I would mash them up a bit.