Syn free curry loaf

I've tried this a couple of times and it's great! Trying to adapt it a bit by making it drier and adding dry fried onions and instant mash. Making it into ball dollops and baking then. Onion dahl things.... lets wait and see!

Hi, does anyone know if the egg evaporates or whether you can taste it? I can eat things with egg in (like cake) but not where the egg is whole (like egg fried rice etc) thanks xx

My oh hates curry so how long do you think this would keep in the fridge? Can you freeze it? Sounds lush but like sw quiche I never get through it all and it is a waste.

Do you think it would work using Ainsley Harriott lentil Dahl and his cous cous? it would make it 1.5 syns per loaf if ive done the math right

just to report did not have mild curry savoury rice to hand, so tried beef flavour and was still yummy, had a meat loaf taste to it!!

Bought some lentil dahl tinned from sainsburys and really looking forward to this tomorrow night !
Wonder if it would work with some other added free foods such as lean minced beef or chicken ?

Yorkshire Slimmer said:
Bought some lentil dahl tinned from sainsburys and really looking forward to this tomorrow night !
Wonder if it would work with some other added free foods such as lean minced beef or chicken ?

Just to let you know am pretty sure the sainsburys tinned lentil Dahl isn't free so your loaf will have syns.

breeza said:
Just to let you know am pretty sure the sainsburys tinned lentil Dahl isn't free so your loaf will have syns.

Sorry ignore me I'm talking bout the tinned chick pea dahl have no idea if lentil dahl has syns

Can anyone tell me which aisle i will find the Asda chick pea dahl in, ive never used it before but gonna give it a go thanks

am making this again for lunch today as i love it.

Back