Syn free curry loaf

Sounds lovely will give it a go :)

Hello, just to let you know....
Only Asda, Tesco and Aldi Chick pea Dahl/dhal is free.
Sainsbury's one has 11 syns a tin!!!!!!!
Scary...

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Made this today for the first time and love it. I was wondering - does anyone make any variations, such as loaves with different flavourings? I know people have mentioned adding things to the original recipe but has anyone worked out any that are totally different? I was thinking maybe a chicken mugshot, chicken flavoured rice and eggs might be nice?
Liz
X

I must admit when I first saw this thought erm not quite sure so I made it for hubby waited for him to try it first lol when he raved about it thought must be ok had a piece loved it doesn't last long in our house made three since Saturday

We have it on its own or with a salad hubby had it with his curry without adding any rice just cut slices and poured the curry on top.

So I've finally got round to posting to say I've made this now........it's not bad at all I had it with salad

I did find I ended up cooking it for a it longer as the centre of the loaf didn't set very well and wen I cut into it it crumbled however as it cooled down it actually sliced better x

Back