syn free lemon curd

JackieN said:
Kron
Silly question do you think I could use 0% greek yoghurt in place of the fromage frais (sp)?

I use Greek Yogurt - I think it makes it nicer ;)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bump - def need to go shopping now. Desp to make this!

Just made this and oh my word - its gorgeous (next time will add more lemon but thats just personal taste)
I want to eat it all NOW x

its supposed to last 5 days in the fridge lol, it is yummy :)

Oooh lemon curd is an absolute favourite of mine. I look forward to trying this soon. Got the lemons but not the fromage frais. A trip to the supermarket tomorrow will sort that out. Thank you for sharing :0) xx

Enjoy :) Making a batch myself to help combat my sweet tooth cravings since over indulging at Christmas

Hi, I am new here, and did see a post requesting the above recipe, but can't find it sorry to the person asking

I love this recipe, I use it on fruit and for a treat crumble mini meringues (1 syn each) to make a lemony eton mess :)

Lemon curd syn free

3 heaped dessertspoons sweetener
Grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
2 large eggs
2oz fromage frais

In bowl suitable for standing over simmering pan place grated rind and sweetener.
In separate bowl whisk lemon juice and eggs together then pour into first bowl.
Place bowl over a pan of simmering water stirring until thickened
Add fromage frais whisking until smooth

Stores for 5 days in fridge

sounds really nice, will have to try this :)

Just made this and added gelatin and chilled in the fridge.......it was lovely mousse type pudding...NOM

Just made this and oh my word it was lovely, i topped a meringue nest with some while it was still warm and it was just like eating warm lemon meringue pie, got loads left. Love it so much :)

Oddjob76 said:
Just made this and oh my word it was lovely, i topped a meringue nest with some while it was still warm and it was just like eating warm lemon meringue pie, got loads left. Love it so much :)

If you layer it on a digestive and crunch some meringue on top it's divine!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for this, I tried it this evening with crumbled meringue nest and it was lovely, my hubby that doesn't do SW loved it too x

Back