• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Syn free sausages as a HE?

Amber_Baby

I'm a raver baby!
I'm not sure about using them as a Healthy B, if it was me, I wouldn't but I'll try and remember to ask my Consultant next week. The info I found was as follows:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled~~ 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

if this helps the Hexb usually equate to 6 syns, so by that rule then u should get 2 but, i know the He need to have other ingredients that make them healthy.. i e, milk = calcium.
id check with your consultant to be sure! nic x

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
the sausages are lovely, but i don't think they are allowed to be a hex b due to lack of calcium or fibre. However when i used to follow green days i would sometimes have low fat sausages and it didn't do me any harm at the time. xx

Thanks all.

I don't have a consultant...I am flying solo!

I am going to count them, but actually I am not too bothered cos I only had 1½ sausages, made into pasta sauce and I had the syns for it should I need to syn them. And I had a run yesterday too, so overall I don't think they'll do me any harm.

However, if I don't lose this week it will entirely be the sausages' fault!

Sharon - they are lovely. Obviously not really like normal bangers cos there's not really any fat in them, but taste wise, great.

Thanks all.

I don't have a consultant...I am flying solo!

I am going to count them, but actually I am not too bothered cos I only had 1½ sausages, made into pasta sauce and I had the syns for it should I need to syn them. And I had a run yesterday too, so overall I don't think they'll do me any harm.

However, if I don't lose this week it will entirely be the sausages' fault!

Sharon - they are lovely. Obviously not really like normal bangers cos there's not really any fat in them, but taste wise, great.
im going to buy some

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 3
Syn Values 4
Syn Values 4
Syn Values 27
Syn Values 0