Syn free sausages as a HE?

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Sorry for asking - I've had a search and can't find out!

Are the Morrisons syn free sausages ok as a HE-B on a green day? If so, how many?

And if the aren't, how many syns should I count them as?

Thanks lots

H

I'm not sure about using them as a Healthy B, if it was me, I wouldn't but I'll try and remember to ask my Consultant next week. The info I found was as follows:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Morrisons Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3% Fat, 8 pack, chilled~~ 57g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original Free [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 3 Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

if this helps the Hexb usually equate to 6 syns, so by that rule then u should get 2 but, i know the He need to have other ingredients that make them healthy.. i e, milk = calcium.
id check with your consultant to be sure! nic x

the sausages are lovely, but i don't think they are allowed to be a hex b due to lack of calcium or fibre. However when i used to follow green days i would sometimes have low fat sausages and it didn't do me any harm at the time. xx

Thanks all.

I don't have a consultant...I am flying solo!

I am going to count them, but actually I am not too bothered cos I only had 1½ sausages, made into pasta sauce and I had the syns for it should I need to syn them. And I had a run yesterday too, so overall I don't think they'll do me any harm.

However, if I don't lose this week it will entirely be the sausages' fault!

Sharon - they are lovely. Obviously not really like normal bangers cos there's not really any fat in them, but taste wise, great.

Thanks all.

I don't have a consultant...I am flying solo!

I am going to count them, but actually I am not too bothered cos I only had 1½ sausages, made into pasta sauce and I had the syns for it should I need to syn them. And I had a run yesterday too, so overall I don't think they'll do me any harm.

However, if I don't lose this week it will entirely be the sausages' fault!

Sharon - they are lovely. Obviously not really like normal bangers cos there's not really any fat in them, but taste wise, great.
im going to buy some

Back