½ lbs potatoes peeled and diced
1 tin tomatoes
1/2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
½ teaspoon chili.
½ teaspoon turmeric
½. teaspoon garam masala
bunch coriander

Spray pan with frylight then add mustard seeds when cracked, add the potatoes and spices, liquidise tomatoes and add. Cook on low heat until potatoes are soft, add coriander and serve.

tikka massala
1/2 bag of quorn chicken pieces
1 large onion diced
3 garlic cloves crushed
1/2 tsp crushed cardamon seeds
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp gram massala powder
1/2 tin chopped tomatoes
150/200 ml chicken stock
4/6 tablespoons vlf fromage frais

Spray a non stick pap with frylight and add onion, garlic, quorn and all the spices and fry off on a med heat for a few mins.
Then add the chopped tomatoes and 1/2 the chicken stock leave for a few mins then stir and add some more stock depending on how thick of saucy you want it!!!.
Turn the heat off and add your fromage frais a table spoon at a time untill you have it as creamy as you like it.

4832_99699115666_528245666_2475641_1156057_n.jpg

Last edited:
I am really missing my curry and this recipe looks as if it will just hit the spot....thank you so much. X

Hello , I tried this recipe really, really nice thank you sooooo much :-D
Tess xxx

Yes J on an EE day the chicken and everything else would be free.

This looks delicious...must try this!

I am really missing my curry and this recipe looks as if it will just hit the spot....thank you so much. X

Hi Donnie... I miss curries so much too... I bought the SW curry feast book and it is fab... the vindaloo is excellent, really hits the spot... serve with rice if on EE, or like me a salad & a chapati (7syns)... its not a naan but hey ho. If you have a fav let me know and I will type up the recipe.

not just curry but has Indian starters and side dishes too... definitely worth investing in and you & hubby could have an Indian feast and still be on plan

xx

£9.99 I think, worth it if you like spicy stuff

xx

This sounds and looks delicious. I'm really struggling at SW which is so annoying because I know it works. But this time round I'm struggling. I want comfort food today so think I'll make the bombay potatoes for lunch and use them as my comfort food. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

Drooling!! This sounds and looks amazing!!

Mutter paneer is my absolute fave side dish.... does anyone have a recipe for something similar???

Back