Syn free wrap... or is it?

I tried these but no matter how sloppy or dry I made them I couldn't bind them so used an egg and they were easier to handle

I love these..............did SW ever respond with regards to whether they are free or not?

Just to let you all know that I got an answer re the syn value for these (I sent the full recipe to slimming world for an official answer) because the mung beans are blended and used to make a wrap (therefore are a substitute for flour) they do indeed need to he synned. 3.5 syns per 28g of dried mung beans. You need about 100g of dried beans for 4 wraps, so 4 syns per wrap.

Just to let you all know that I got an answer re the syn value for these (I sent the full recipe to slimming world for an official answer) because the mung beans are blended and used to make a wrap (therefore are a substitute for flour) they do indeed need to he synned. 3.5 syns per 28g of dried mung beans. You need about 100g of dried beans for 4 wraps, so 4 syns per wrap.

Thanks so much for posting this very helpful. 4 syns is not to bad as they do fill you up.

Back