SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Anyone know of the Danona Vitalinea 0%? They say fat free, and are sold in Lidl

Does anyone know about the Danio 0% fat ones? The passion fruit one is amazing but always sold out.

Passionfruit is my favourite too! 1.5 syns for that and the cherry, 1 for strawberry. The other flavours are low fat (news to me, although I always have that or strawb so never noticed) so higher in syns. 2.5 for raspberry, 3 for the rest.

ETA: They don't have the newer ones online yet. I think the honey is 1.5, not sure about mango but suspect around the same.

Pretty sure they're free (using comparable NV from a known yoghurt) - SHAPE FF Coconut & Pineapple. Not as nice as I'd hoped but nice enough.

I'm going to assume they're free until someone tells me different :)

They are 3.5 syns 

Scratch that, some people are saying free - others are saying 3.5!

Thanks PrettyKitty - I did stand in Asda comparing the NV of a Muller Light and these and they were neigh on identical.

Passionfruit is my favourite too! 1.5 syns for that and the cherry, 1 for strawberry. The other flavours are low fat (news to me, although I always have that or strawb so never noticed) so higher in syns. 2.5 for raspberry, 3 for the rest.

ETA: They don't have the newer ones online yet. I think the honey is 1.5, not sure about mango but suspect around the same.

Mango is 0% fat so probably 1.5 as it's the low fat not zero fat that have more syns? They are on 3 for £2 in the Co-op and Tesco at the moment. They are my favourite fat free yoghurts.

Shape 0% - Coconut & Pineapple

Ah ha - I've put them through the calculator and they are free :)

By the way, they've taken the place of the Shape Vanilla & Vanilla with Sprinkles (0.5 & 1 syn each respectively). I emailed Danone to ask where the vanilla had gone & was told they'd "de-listed" the vanilla & brought out the Coconut & Pineapple.

Can anyone tell me how many syns in the alpro soya yogurts and the lactofree yogurts? Thanks

Asda have brought out new fat free greek style yoghurts. How do we know if they are syn free?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Currently, these are the only Asda Greek yogurts showing as FREE on the SW site.

If the one you mean is not listed (possibly too new), post the NV from the pot & I/we can put it through the calculator to test.
Chosen by You Fat Free Greek Style Yogurt with Fruit Layer, Peach , per 100g Free Free Free
Chosen by You Greek Style Natural Yogurt, Fat Free , per 100g Free Free Free
Extra Special Fat Free Authentic Greek Yogurt , per 100g Free Free Free

Shape 0% - Coconut & Pineapple Ah ha - I've put them through the calculator and they are free :) By the way, they've taken the place of the Shape Vanilla & Vanilla with Sprinkles (0.5 & 1 syn each respectively). I emailed Danone to ask where the vanilla had gone & was told they'd "de-listed" the vanilla & brought out the Coconut & Pineapple.

These sound yummy and nice and summery

I get the aldi fat free yogurts, I can't find the syns anywhere though :(

Mullerlight greek style well worth the 0.5 syn :)

Thanks for posting this! Does anyone know the syns in weight watchers greek yogurts? The coconut ones look delicious and might be good in cooking curries if they're low syn

Are onken yoghurts free or does anyone know the syn values?

The fat free natural is. The others including set French vary in syns from 3-13 per pot!

I haven't touched them since starting slimmingworld!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back