SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Hi sorry if this has already been asked but does anyone know if tesco healthy living fat free yogurts are syn free?

Can't believe ww desert recipe yogurts are free! So nice and much better than muller light's

Im not sure if this has been asked but the lidl fat free yoghurts that look exactly like muller lights - Are these syn free?

Are the weight watchers desert recipes nice? X

Just eating an Onken fat free and it is lovely! So much nicer than the watery Muller Lights!

Lovely but. .. I'd rather munch chocolate for syns lol

The weight watchers toffee/citrus are lovely

Been enjoying total 0 fage recently also

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you so much for this. I live in Tenerife so don't get many options on UK products but at least now I know what to look for. Great list!

Are the weight watchers desert recipes nice? X
They're lovely! They change them from time to time, I used to love the Lemon Tart flavour but that's not in the 4 pack now. Apple and Pear crumble flavour is lovely, I dunno how they do it for 0 syns but you'd swear there was buttery crumble in there somewhere! :)

They're lovely! They change them from time to time, I used to love the Lemon Tart flavour but that's not in the 4 pack now. Apple and Pear crumble flavour is lovely, I dunno how they do it for 0 syns but you'd swear there was buttery crumble in there somewhere! :)

Agreed...it's like eating little bits of cake :-D

Can you tell me if the Aldi Duneen fat free raspbery yoghurts are free or do I need to syn them? What is the syn value of alpro soya yoghuts.

Could someone tell me the syns for onken fat free strawberry and vanilla please the big pots

Back