SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Have you tried the Apricot one too.....lovely.

I know it's been asked a gazillion times already, but I'm guessing we don't have a definitive answer on the Nom yoghurts?? Someone earlier said they were free, but others are conflicting? I sooo want them to be free, I love them so much better than Mullerlights, which have become so boring. I've just eaten an Activia one and it wasn't as good either...

I'm betting they will be synned tho, cos they are soo tasty, I love all the fruit in them... damn trying to be good and counting every syn!!

Yes there is a definitive answer on the NOM ones - they are not syn free but not very high in syns. If I remember rightly it varies depending on flavour but they are around 1.5 to 2 syns each.

Yes there is a definitive answer on the NOM ones - they are not syn free but not very high in syns. If I remember rightly it varies depending on flavour but they are around 1.5 to 2 syns each.

Thanks, I've just seen your reply to the same question in another thread... My fave one is 6 syns... rubbish!!

Weight watchers yoghurts are on special offer in Sainsburys this week..I think all of them are £1 x

when i was on sw last year we were allowed the brooklea low fat wholegrain yoghurts from aldi free!! they are gorgeous ive noticed they arent on the free list is it bad news then?
amjax

Our Consultant noted at the time that the manufacturers had changed the recipe .... hence the syns! Sad eh?

They range from 1 Syn per pot (for some of the wholegrain ones) to 3 Syns, just really depending on the flavour you pick! I suppose it depends on how much you like them .... quite a clever way to spend a few Syns now and again, maybe?

Last edited:
I am currently mad about the Muller Light vanilla with dark chocolate sprinkles :)

Hi Distur, this is the answer to the Nom query :D

NOM YOGHURTS are synned......most of them are 2½ syns.

Only all Syn Free yoghurts are in this list - I update it quite often to make sure it is a current syn free list all the time.

Last edited:
Back