SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Thank you Circes, maybe I looked at the wrong yoghurt, sorry for the mix up.

No worries! Thank you both for looking!

Is there a general trend as to which natural yog brand is the best syn free one to have? I notice a lot of people get the Total 0%.

I reckon, it's just down to personal taste preference, a bit of trial and error before deciding which one you go for more ~ soooooooooo glad I didn't give you the wrong information in my previous post on this thread, Fray by the way ~ mind you, it never does any harm for others to double check on Syn values for us though!

Muller Corner Bio Yogurts with Granola

Hi does anyone know the syn value for these yogurts, I have just started Slimming World today and I'm trying to work out the syn value for the things I eat most often.

Thanks

The Strawberry one is 4 syns on all plans

The Tropical one is 3½ syns on all plans

The Raspberry & Cranberry one is 4 syns on all plans

Thanks for this list Donnie - really useful!

Pity I didn't read it before I went to the supermarket though :( :8855:

Still, the ones I've bought are only 1.5 syns, so it could have been worse :D

Thanks again xxx

I got a few of the Sainsbury's 0.1% fat yogurts and tried the first one today. They're SO nice!! I had the strawberry one and it had lovely big chunks of strawberry in :D Definitely recommend them. And they're 3 for £1 at the moment too...x

are there any syn free alpro soya yoghurts? i had a trade stand next to them once at a show and they were giving away free pots (my staple diet for the week!) are to die for!!

also muller no longer do the chocolate flavour yoghurt, is there a syn free alternative as i have loads of receipes that use it

are there any syn free alpro soya yoghurts? i had a trade stand next to them once at a show and they were giving away free pots (my staple diet for the week!) are to die for!!

also muller no longer do the chocolate flavour yoghurt, is there a syn free alternative as i have loads of receipes that use it

I'm sorry but all Alpro Soya Yoghurts on synned I'm afraid.

Last edited:

You could try the Mullerlight yoghurts with chocolate sprinkles, they are lovely.

You can only buy them in a 6 pack, and they are free except the cherry layer one which is 2 syns.

Back