SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Only 0.5 x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey, does anyone know how many syns are in the Onken Blueberry and Elderberry and the Raspberry and Honey. bought them after seeing 'Fat Free' on the label but saw a thread on here that says they have syns. Also, are any of the fat free Yeo Valley yogurts free? Love the vanilla one!

6 and 5.5 respectively for the whole 450g so broken down into servings....not a lot :)

Your syn free yogurt list is great. I was looking for the Asda Fat Free Blueberry one, which you say is unavailable at the moment. Just bought a large pot. But this list will be very helpful to me in the meantime. Thanks a lot. xx

Does anyone know how many syns 0% FAT FREE Liberta yogurt is? The strawberry one?

Have discovered the Irish Diet yoghurts in Tesco...66 kcals a pot and according to the syncalculator, they are SYN FREE!! Creamy and tasty...

Does anybody know any syn free or low syn yoghurts without sweeteners in? Thanks

Hiya

Can anyone tell me how many syns the Asda Smart Price Low Fat yoghurts are? I've just started SW again and I feel completely lost :(

Nay xxx

Does anyone know if tesco fat free strawberry irish yogurts are free? App says cherry are but nothing about strawberry x

Hi everyone. I no some people hv mentioned Muller light Greek style, could any1 clarify if they're free or not? I've been eating loads lately as on offer in spar. Hopefully 0.5 syns at the most?! Thanks Lisa x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi does anyone know the syn value for the Mullerlight desserts? They do chocolate, white chocolate, mint chocolate and fudge.

Thanks :) that's what I thought they were. Definitely worth it I think. The mint chocolate one is delicious

Thanks :) that's what I thought they were. Definitely worth it I think. The mint chocolate one is delicious

I love them,not a white chocolate fan but going to give the mint ones a try. Just need a chocolate orange one and my life will be complete :-D

5 syns each if they are all 99cals. Only had the chocolate and fudge ones :)

Have yo admit they're lovely, but considering I cud hv 10 x 0.5 syn yogs for the same as 1 of these, I'd hv 2 b greedy and hv the 10 lol:eek: x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Anyone got the syns on the greek style aldi yoghurts - coconut flavour.

I know the lemon and strawberry ones are free.

Back