Syns allowed for men

Hello, I've just joined this forum and looking for some help with slimming world. I'm an ex target member myself so I have a fair idea what I'm doing. I've a 7 week old baby and am hoping to do sw from home as I don't have time or money for a group at the moment. I've persuaded my other half to join me (difficult persuasion as he doesn't believe it works!!) But am unsure how many syns he is allowed? He is 18 stone. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Hello, I've just joined this forum and looking for some help with slimming world. I'm an ex target member myself so I have a fair idea what I'm doing. I've a 7 week old baby and am hoping to do sw from home as I don't have time or money for a group at the moment. I've persuaded my other half to join me (difficult persuasion as he doesn't believe it works!!) But am unsure how many syns he is allowed? He is 18 stone. Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm not sure about the Syns for men but if you are breastfeeding it is extra hex not syns. Dependant upon the age of your baby it's about 5 hex, minimum of two of which should be hex a. There is some detail in the breastfeeding pregnancy baby thread thingy. I'm breast feeding too. I have to say I stick to the normal amount but have the extras as a safety net.

Men and women are all the same syns it goes on wieght so if your over a set weight not sure of it think it's over 18stone you can have 20 syns anything else is 10/15 syns a day

I think it's extra healthy extras for breastfeeding just like pregnancy. You get hungry breastfeeding, especially when they are 3/4months and having huge feeds. So the extra healthy extras come in handy. Cheese on toast

I went to class yesterday and joined. It's standard 25 syns for men. 30 if over 16 stone and extra healthy extras for breastfeeding. 5/6 in total depending on babies age.

25 for men and 30 for men that are over 16stone?

Interesting. My brothers doing slimming world and I don't think he has extra. I'll tell him x

Back