Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Updating with a tomato mugshot, 2 x black pepper ryvita and an assortment if HexA cheeses, Babybel light, light cow, and light cow cheddar. Just trying some cucumber gin (4 syns, I think) in a G&T, which seems to be what quite a few mins friends have given up the wine for.
Must say, in comparison, I'm not all that convinced yet!

Totals;
Exercise- school runs, errands, housework
Water-750ml
HexA and B - ryvita and cheeses
Syns- 6 - (edit! Adding 3/4 of a syn for Mexican chicken from brunch!)

Jellybean, sorry to hear you don't like the choc shot! Have you tried it just as a drizzly topping? That's the only way I've used mine so far. It's not like milk chocolate at all, I know, but reminds me of Hershey's chocolate syrup we used to get when I was a kid, to have on ice cream. I love it.
Girlinblue, hi!! I picked mine up at Sainsbury's, and if I remember right, it was about £3 or £4...

Shopping looks very SW friendly Moonbeam!! Id be scared to post mine as its got some naughties in it (as well as h2bs junk food!)

Love the butterscotch options! But have to agree about the non-love for choc shot. But i think it's personal taste. Youve got it right when you say its like the ice cream topping stuff but not a comparison for an actual chocolate bar!!!

And let me know if the laughing cow cheddar is nice?! I got the blue cheese one and ended up chucking most of them in the bin... And i usually like blue cheese!

Familiar looking brunch? More leftover risotto, Mexican chicken 3/4 syn, LM sausage 2 syns, spinach, ff Greek yogurt.
Have also had coffee, water and banana today!

Attachments

• 1424776131203.jpg
    1424776131203.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 37
Yeah, I've not tried making hot chocolate with it, just drizzling it...I found it had quite a synthetic taste to it. I think it's a bit of a Marmite product! :)

FreakyLisa, I like the cheddar laughing cow, but I also like the blue cheese one... The cheddar one tastes similar to the regular once, just a bit stronger.

Jellybean, totally agree! Although I don't think I've met anyone else that loves it yet!

Snacked on grapes and tea this afternoon, then synfree meatloaf and beans for supper. Yum. Mullerlight banana for pud.

Forgot, I'm out for a drink with a couple of friends tonight for a catch up. Will try to restrict myself to one glass! :)

Attachments

• 1424803098547.jpg
    1424803098547.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 50
Wa wa waaaa... Went off track again last night. TBH, I didn't try very hard to stick with the "one glass" rule, just sort of went with the flow and enjoyed myself!
However, will probably pay for it in the end - weigh in is tomorrow. :/
So totals for yesterday;

Exercise - school run, errands
Water- 1l
HexA, chunk of cheddar, HexB... Um, think I missed this.
Syns - 20+ as I hit the crisps when I got home last night!

Right, drawing a line. I have a Scotland holiday coming up, only three weeks away, so I'm going to use that as a little goalpost and really put my foot down on the nibbles and wine.

Onwards and downwards!!!

Okay, so after all my bragging about how many groceries I've got, I ended up running out the door this morning with a bag full of random unprepared food for lunch. This is what I've ended up with; soup, yogurt and a spinach, pasta and grape salad- no dressing- and to be eaten with a spoon! Bah!

Attachments

• 1424868213111.jpg
    1424868213111.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 29
Okay, so after all my bragging about how many groceries I've got, I ended up running out the door this morning with a bag full of random unprepared food for lunch. This is what I've ended up with; soup, yogurt and a spinach, pasta and grape salad- no dressing- and to be eaten with a spoon! Bah!

Haha this sounds like me!! Odd combination but hope it was yummy!

Leftover veggie fry up and beans for tea... Will prob eat again later, but don't want to go to yoga on a full stomach...

Attachments

• 1424886016450.jpg
    1424886016450.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 30
Evening all!
Good yoga sesh tonight, came home and had a slice of syn free meatloaf then my pud, which was a meringue (3 syns), blueberries and vanilla mullerlight. Just had my bedtime snack of ryvita and light cow cheese, now Sleepytime tea, and bed!

Totals;
Exercise-walking, yoga
Water- about 1.5 l
HexA-light cow cheese, HexB-black pepper ryvita
Syns- 3

Morning MB. How long u going scotland for?
You can easily get another couple of pounds off the way ur going. ur pasta pic keeps jumping out at me. Makes me hungry....
Have a good day mate. X

Morning MB. How long u going scotland for?
You can easily get another couple of pounds off the way ur going. ur pasta pic keeps jumping out at me. Makes me hungry....
Have a good day mate. X

Morning!! So was it wheat free pasta for breakfast this morning, Bubble? :)
We've got a week in a lodge on Loch Lomond coming up, which won't exactly be a warm and balmy holiday, but I'm soooo looking forward to it. I live in Lincolnshire, so I get cravings for trees and mountains and lakes sometimes - this holiday will help me get my fill!!

2 lbs off for me this morning! So I'm pretty much back to where I was two weeks ago. Phew! Honestly wasn't sure how the scales were going to be today...

Hope everyone has a great day!! x

Wheat free's ok but not the same!
Great loss well done. Your hol sounds great ive never been to scotland its one of my aims soon.

Lunchtime! Almost forgot to take a pic, so not much left, ha! More spinach and pasta I'm afraid. Still, I find it yummy and it fills me up.
Have also had grapes, satsuma and coffee today, and an Alpen light (1/2 HexB).

Attachments

• 1424955519738.jpg
    1424955519738.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 43
Hi Diary, I came to bed early tonight - still not tired at all! - but just knew if I stayed downstairs I'd keep eating and eating... :(

Soooo here I am, with my big mug of tea, snuggled in my blankies!

I haven't written everything down, so let's see if I can remember everything I've shoved in my gob today. ;)

Fruit, coffee, Alpen light
Spinach and pasta salad, mullerlight, coffee. Another alpen light. (HexB)
Small munch on pasta and ham after work. 1 Mikado, 1/2 syn.
-stopped eating here and went to the gym for a bit instead-
Spinach salad, spag hoops, poached egg, 25g grated cheddar (HexA).
Peanut Hottie quark (2 syns) with drizzle of Choc Shot (1/2syn)
5 more Mikado sticks (2.5 syns)

Have also had water today, no sparkle juice tho, which is weird.

Totals

Exercise- walked to and from work, gym
Water - about 1l
HexA- cheddar, HexB-Alpen lights
Syns- 5.5

Phew! So glad I made it to bed and saved myself the syns! New day tomorrow, G'night all x

Well done for going to bed moonbeam...hope you managed to stay there! Xx

Morning MB where are you???? Hope u was ok yesterday mate. Have urself a lovely restful weekend. X

Back