Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Hello again peeps... Feeling tired and sluggish today, didn't sleep long enough last night! Or the night before. Not a very happy bunny at the mo, but not exactly sure why!

Have had coffee, water and half a can of syn free ravioli today. So far.

Well today is the day... I'm getting my Nexplanon implant removed, hurrah! Since having it put in, I've had the most depressed winter I can remember having in years, have completely lost interest in the 'bedroom department' (TMi? Soz! ) and have put on ALL the weight I lost last year between July and November, nearly twenty pounds.
I know it's not fair to blame it all on the implant, but it was the one thing that changed back then - and when I started looking into it and taking to other people about it, I discovered that it seems to affect many women the same way.

Just fed up of feeling fat and crappy.

So good riddance, little implant! Ready for a new beginning!

:D

Never under estimate how much trouble hormones can cause!! :( Good luck for today and here's to a brand new chapter in your life :cross:

Hi moonbeam thanks for checking in on me! Congrats on your grading- looks like you have been busy!

Implants/pill etc. do not agree with me either. I gave mine up a few years ago and haven't looked back- my moods have improved so much, not sure I could blame it on all my weight though lol!

Will be flicking through to get some ideas for when I am back on plan x

Where is moonbeam? Pop back to say hello soon.
Hope your well mate. Look forward to reading your latest adventures.
Take good care. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Peeps! Hope everyone is keeping well! I've had my implant out for a few days now, and I don't really feel any different yet! And I'm up another two pounds! Frick!
Must admit tho, was a bit splurgey on the weekend. And didn't turn down the crisps last night when hubby offered. Not sure how to get myself back to that place where I just didn't cheat and stuck to the plan like glue.

Yesterday's food;
Coffee milk sugar, banana, brown toast and light cow cheese
Tea
Spinach salad with tuna sweetcorn light mayo and light salad cream
Jacket potato with 3 bean chilli and green salad
Crisps, glass of red

Plus sparkly water throughout day.

Today so far,
Coffee milk sugar
Brown toast with light cow
Leftover spaghetti and poached egg
Nibbles - coleslaw while prepping, honey nut cornflakes - just a few, fed to me by my wee boy.

Just popping in quickly before bed to make sure you're ok and give you a little wave to say Im still around.
Take care. xxx

Thank you Bubble, you rock! I'm so glad you haven't forgotten/given up on me!

Yesterday;

Coffee milk sugar, SW quiche, banana bite, sparkle water, cheese that my boy peeled off his sandwich (what??? imagine being given a cheese sandwich and NOT eating the cheese? Good thing momma was around to help out :/ )

Beef stew with mashed swede and potato for supper, all syn free, yay.

Two glasses of wine, handful of crisps and two pieces of toast with marg - lord knows how many syns right there- 30?

So yeah. At least I'm honest!

Today is my birthday, so I'm not going to stress about food or drink, but won't go overboard. Out for a meal to celebrate with the girls on Friday too, but other than that, will really really try to get myself back on track. I have to!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Thank you Bubble, you rock! I'm so glad you haven't forgotten/given up on me!

Yesterday;

Coffee milk sugar, SW quiche, banana bite, sparkle water, cheese that my boy peeled off his sandwich (what??? imagine being given a cheese sandwich and NOT eating the cheese? Good thing momma was around to help out :/ )

Beef stew with mashed swede and potato for supper, all syn free, yay.

Two glasses of wine, handful of crisps and two pieces of toast with marg - lord knows how many syns right there- 30?

So yeah. At least I'm honest!

Today is my birthday, so I'm not going to stress about food or drink, but won't go overboard. Out for a meal to celebrate with the girls on Friday too, but other than that, will really really try to get myself back on track. I have to!

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Happy Birthday lovely!! :birthday:

Happy happy happy birthday to you! Hope you have been pampered and spoilt rotten. We all deserve a good bit of celebration sometimes.
Xxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the birthday wishes, ladies!

Have been the same, angel in the morning, devil by night. I am currently a toast addict. As soon as the sun goes down... That's it, I'm done for. NOM NOM NOM. I've even been looking it up you see if there is some sort of psychological explanation for it, but really, I think I'm just being weak and a bit lazy. :/

Have done a little bit of meal planning today but not enough. I need to sit down this evening and schedule things out and decide what I'm going to eat ahead of time.

And get to bed early. Even if it's just for a week to break the habit.

Moonbeam ive joined in the devil/angel game at the moment. What is it? Im thinking psychological problem but who knows. Im also thinking i dont stop all day, jam too much into my day so just grab crap to keep me going. Whi knows!
One day we will click and be very happy with ourselves, i have a feeling it wont be by being slim!!
Nevermind mate lets try, ive planned til friday lets see how we go.
Take care. Xxx

Have you really got the rest of the week planned? Awesome. I will stay tuned and keep rootin' for ya!!

I was going to get all gung ho and plan it all out, but sat down after finishing kitchen laundry etc and TBH, just can't be arsed!! I feel like I deserve a bit of me time, and although I know I should spend that 'me time' doing something healthy for myself, I want to just relax and wind down with a glass of wine and some ryvita and cow cheese - no biggie, but I've already had prob about 20 syns today - 1 choc biscuit cookie thing, 3 coffees with milk and sugar, the mayo on the crusts I ate off the sandwiches while prepping lunches, the bread, the ketchup/bbq sauce on the meatloaf I made for supper.

I need to be syn free during the day I think, to allow myself to feel rewarded in the evening when I'm worn out.

Right. Off to set out the rest of this weeks suppers, at the very least - and my evening treats!

Morning mate

Well ive got my evening meals planned the rest will just have to fit around the day. Im quite liking the idea of having bagels etc and just having to point them....nomnom. might have one for breakie. :D
Have a good day mate. X

Mmmm bagels. I had two on the weekend.

I need to get out of the bread habit though - bread and cheese. It's the same as it is with chocolate... The more I have, the more I want.

Today have had coffee milk sugar, SW quiche, banana, apple, more SW quiche, a gingersnap, and a handful of granola type cereal.

So far.

Morning!

To finish up yesterday's diary...

Went on to have marinara pasta sprinkled with grated cheddar for supper, but that wasn't enough as I was hungry again by the time the kids went to bed.
Snacked on; a meringue nest with a few strawberries, sparkle juice, Ryvita with light cow, bacon rashers, leftover birthday chocolate, toast with marg and marmite, more gingersnaps.
OINK OINK.
:(
I'm up yet another two pounds, BTW, and am now heavier than I was before I started SW last year, and as heavy as I was when I reached full term with both of my pregnancies.
I just don't know what to do with myself.
Read up about raspberry ketones last night, wondering if I should try taking something like that.

Morning!

To finish up yesterday's diary...

Went on to have marinara pasta sprinkled with grated cheddar for supper, but that wasn't enough as I was hungry again by the time the kids went to bed.
Snacked on; a meringue nest with a few strawberries, sparkle juice, Ryvita with light cow, bacon rashers, leftover birthday chocolate, toast with marg and marmite, more gingersnaps.
OINK OINK.
:(
I'm up yet another two pounds, BTW, and am now heavier than I was before I started SW last year, and as heavy as I was when I reached full term with both of my pregnancies.
I just don't know what to do with myself.
Read up about raspberry ketones last night, wondering if I should try taking something like that.

Oh dear :eek: it sounds as though your main problem is snacking at night after the kids have gone to bed. It's difficult isn't it because that's me time and it's easy to feel 'I deserve a treat' Are you really hungry or is it just habit and a vicious cycle of snacking? Is there something more SW friendly you could substitute? Choc. options or save a HExB for toast or ryvita. I am naturally a snacker in the evening, I can stay on the wagon all day quite easily and have a healthy dinner when I get home from work, but once I'm in front of the TV I really have to battle with myself not to keep picking.

Yep... me too. I do actually feel hungry in the evening, its not always just out of habit. And I usually start out okay, with something SW friendly, but then end up moving onto today, etc.
I often have my supper quite early (when the kids have theirs) so but last night I had it after they went to bed - and it was so nice to sit down and eat uninterrupted! Might do that again.
Also, picked up some raspberry ketones yesterday, hoping they will give me a kick in the butt. :)

Yep... me too. I do actually feel hungry in the evening, its not always just out of habit. And I usually start out okay, with something SW friendly, but then end up moving onto today, etc.
I often have my supper quite early (when the kids have theirs) so but last night I had it after they went to bed - and it was so nice to sit down and eat uninterrupted! Might do that again.
Also, picked up some raspberry ketones yesterday, hoping they will give me a kick in the butt. :)

I've read a lot about raspberry ketones - they make a lot of impressive claims for huge weightloss, so I'll be interested to know how you get on with them. Are they massive horse pills or little ones? I can't swallow tablets very well :rolleyes:

I usually try to do this too. I find if i am eating with them i am so distracted and jumping up and down from the table that i can hardly remember what i ate. Plus if i eat later and its a big plateful and i am full, all i want after is a wee choc fredo or something.

Hope you're getting on ok x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi moonbeam hope your ok mate. Will pm you have a question.
Have a smashing weekend. X

Back