Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

I've read a lot about raspberry ketones - they make a lot of impressive claims for huge weightloss, so I'll be interested to know how you get on with them. Are they massive horse pills or little ones? I can't swallow tablets very well :rolleyes:

I've read up loads too, but not sure what to believe... all I know is I need a swift kick in the a*s*! Haven't opened the bottle yet so not sure what I'm in for... will let you know!

Hi mate can you please give me a swift kick too! (Not a fetish of mine) i seem to be asking for them a lot!!!;)
Will be with you as of Monday, i must at least lose this gain, and the last gain and the one b4 that too...:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

OK Bubble, here you go... *kick*
Let's do this!!

Starting my raspberry ketones today, wish me luck, peeps!
I had another bingey toast and cheese filled evening last night. Tasted lovely, but I really don't want to do it anymore.

Feeling oh so fat and frumpy :eek:

Thanx!! Good luck keep us informed. Im eating all insight and dont want to either. Why? Why do i do it? Fat and frumpy too, bought 14s for hols but may need to go to 16s!! Aaaargh! Um angry now. Xxx

Replied. The apps annoying on the phone when it dont tell you about pm's. Have a nice day mate. Anything planned this weekend?

Nothing too exciting planned. Working this morning, then hoping to do some painting and stuff out in the garden - will probably have to get out for a long walk at some point to keep my step count up!
Good luck with your party weekend! :)

Well, here we are, past midday... Have taken the ketones before breakfast and lunch, and I feel fine. No jitters or anything - I've read that can happen, but I don't feel any different at all.

Food so far today;

Coffee milk sugar
Banana, hard boiled egg, bite of cottage cheese
Satsuma
Tomato mugshot, 1 Ryvita and 2 light cows
Have had water and coffee - skulls drunk more water defo.

Have no idea what to do for supper tonight... Need something fast and easy so I don't have to spend the afternoon in the kitchen prepping stuff!

So the the fast and easy supper? Hubby went and got fish and chips! Eeeep!

It was a last minute thing, but I did manage to whip up a small batch of SW chips for myself and then took *most* of the batter off my fish. Had salt and vinegar on my chips and mushy peas with mint sauce too! Was really yummy.

So, not great, but could have been worse. I managed to finish the evening without eating any toast or cheese! Had a glass of wine, Ryvita and light cow, then spent the evening watching old videos of the kids. Yay!

Off to take my ketones now...

I'd rather eat the batter and leave the fish lol

I did leave a smidge of the batter on, but to be honest, the fish still had the flavour of the batter on it, so it was still really good! Much better than the plain steamed cod I was going to have!

Forgot to post my food yesterday, and I have to confess, I snacked again last night. A handful of cheese puffs, lots of Ryvita and cow cheese, and some toaster waffles with marg!! :break_diet:

Am still taking the ketones, weighed myself yesterday and had gained another pound, so um. Not sure they're kicking in yet.

Mind you, I have to say - I've been spending a lot less time on the couch in the evenings! Managed to get out and walk more than 22000 steps yesterday, as I was trying to beat my personal best on this GCC thing I'm doing, and I did it!

No breakfast today except a quarter of an apple. Spinach salad with a sliced quorn chicken burger and a smidge of watered down low fat salad cream. YUM.

Syn free chili with jackets for supper.

hi hun ..... hope you are having a great day...

Great moving moonbeam! Thats fab results on steps. Cant believe all that hype about ketones and youve put on a lb!! Lets just hope it just takes a bit of time to get in your system. X

How you doing today moonbeams? Hope your still walking building up on those steps. X

Hi everybody!!
Been busy looking after my wee girl who is home from school with a tummy bug - I like to try and multi-task normally, but when one of my boogie-boos is ill, I tend to just drop everything. ;/

Anyway, still keeping track of my steps, but doing 22000 a day isn't going to become a regular thing anytime soon - I had to spend the whole evening out walking to get that high! i s'pose if I jogged, I'd get more steps sooner...

I have to be honest about these raspberry ketones... I haven't felt any different at all. And just sitting here now, I realised I was getting all sad and negative again, so I came on here to try and talk myself out of it! I'll keep going as I am, trying to keep track when I can, and planning out my food as much as poss, and getting to bed early (which I'm still not good at)! And if I can keep doing them all simultaneously, then maybe I can start losing again!

How is everyone else doing? Haven't had a chance to snoop around on here for a bit, so will see if I can have a boo now :)

Hi everybody!!
Been busy looking after my wee girl who is home from school with a tummy bug - I like to try and multi-task normally, but when one of my boogie-boos is ill, I tend to just drop everything. ;/

Anyway, still keeping track of my steps, but doing 22000 a day isn't going to become a regular thing anytime soon - I had to spend the whole evening out walking to get that high! i s'pose if I jogged, I'd get more steps sooner...

I have to be honest about these raspberry ketones... I haven't felt any different at all. And just sitting here now, I realised I was getting all sad and negative again, so I came on here to try and talk myself out of it! I'll keep going as I am, trying to keep track when I can, and planning out my food as much as poss, and getting to bed early (which I'm still not good at)! And if I can keep doing them all simultaneously, then maybe I can start losing again!

How is everyone else doing? Haven't had a chance to snoop around on here for a bit, so will see if I can have a boo now :)

So sorry your little one is sicky...... but at least she has a lovely mummy to look after her xx

Aww, poor babes, hope she starts to perk up soon.
Come on you no losing that enthusiasm just yet a while, you are so like me, wanting results straight away. (If they havent made any miraculous difference they go in the cupboard til the next time I have a faddy idea!)
Dont worry mate we will get there, I'm not sure when but we will, Keep smiling, be strong for little ones and have lots of snuggy cuddles too. 'See you soon' xxx

Well despite having given up on any hope with the raspberry ketones, and having snacked to high heaven again last night, I've woken up three pounds lighter this morning.

???

Well despite having given up on any hope with the raspberry ketones, and having snacked to high heaven again last night, I've woken up three pounds lighter this morning.

???

Hey baby.... yay xx lol

Back