Syns per day

helenmcloughlin92

Hi everyone

I was just wondering how many syns you allow yourself a day? I'm always unsure whether to give myself a limit of 15 or reduce it to 10.

Would love to hear what everyone else does.

Helen!

I take it day by day and see what way my meals are looking. I do try and use between 12 and 15 because I have a lot to lose and dont want my body to get used to too few as its the easiest thing to reduce if my weight stalls, but sometimes I dont feel like more than 6 or 7.

My advice is use them if you want to, leave them if you dont. Dont set a limit, SW have already done it for you!

Hi

My advisor told me to start with 10 a day for my first week and go from there but ive had 10/30 over the past 3 days, really struggling to get them in!

Good luck

i'm the same at the moment i'm using about 10-13 a day either on a treat or in a meal like extra gravy :)

I have about 7 st still to go till my desired target so as it gets harder to loose will drop down to help it along.

Well i'm hoping this will help lol don't want to just have 5 a day now and then when i get down to having only 2/3 st to loose and finding it harder and not been able to give myself a push with less syns if you get me lol :)

I have about 7 st still to go till my desired target so as it gets harder to loose will drop down to help it along.

Well i'm hoping this will help lol don't want to just have 5 a day now and then when i get down to having only 2/3 st to loose and finding it harder and not been able to give myself a push with less syns if you get me lol :)

Great minds think alike, thats exactly what I was trying to say! lol! I have about 7 stone to go too! Good luck!!

Ive heard from other women that if you dont have your syns then you dont lose weight/struggle to shift it so make the most of having 10 or so a day so that you can still have treats when you get to your goal weight. I am struggling with having syns as i cant get my head around being able to have them and still lose weight (newbie) im sure once ive had my first weigh in it will reassure me it works and i will get better with my syns!

:)

Back