Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisabham, 13 May 2007 Social URL.

1. lisabham

lisabham Full Member

cambridge diet
    :eek: Hi been on CD since may 2nd 07. t.o.t.m was due 17 but started 12 is this normal? Also my mouth cheeks have become quite sore sure i have mouth ulcers quite bad at back is this normal too. Apart from this i feel great and can`t wait to see weight drop off.:confused:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Yes TOTM does go a bit haywire....I have been starting earlier and it has been lighter and shorter too......bonus I say.
  4. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    I had constant totm then none at all and now it's starting to get normalish again, good old hormones don't know what yo do with the change but it's fine it'll settle back down.
  5. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    mine have been extreamly light and not so painfull after the first day. But i have been really bloated. Its all the water we have to drink :(
  6. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

my inner cheeks hurts, i just put it down to my wisdom teeth playing up.
  7. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Cambridge Diet
    yep i had that too. :(
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.