t2g's next step on weight loss journey...

Yep downloaded it think I will start around week 4. Two weeks, are you excited? Nervous, bit of both??

Good luck with the dd tomoro, hope it goes ok xx

I started at week 4! Lol good luck x

Morning Alison, I am attempting to restrict my UPs whist I am not doing the School run, not on the weekends though just my 2 in the week, I think being at home with the kids surrounded by food kids love is too much of a temptation to go off the rails, good luck hun, have a good day x

Thanks for your support Jo! I'm doing it! Got my dinner sussed, just need to figure out what I'm doing to get there lol was gonna make soup but don't have time now. Need to get both my girls from nursery early as middle daughter had been doing strange things with her head and I'm taking her to Dr. I may have a protein shake mid afternoon, after swimming....

Weight this morning wad 195.6! So that's not good! Tuesday r my official weigh in now as I don't tend to work Monday nights and Monday's r going to b down days for me (after I get this week out weigh as yesterday was up!) I will just look at like Mon wed Fri I don't eat. I will.make this known to all around me and make no plans on these days!

X

Had daughter at Dr, she has been referred to pediatrician and is to attend clinic for observation :-/ bit of a shock buy shouldn't have been Tbh :-(

Anyway, dd going well :) had only lemon water and half coffee and a tea. And a couple crisps so gonna b well within my 500 calories :) been quite easy so far. Will not ruin it now! X

Paulinegin said:
T2G, sorry to hear about your daughter; hope they get things sorted.

P x

Thank you x
Successful down day :) 440 calories!! And I have just had a very large Nd very filling dinner!! So didn't struggle through the day n got have all my calories at dinner :) yum x

I naively thought my big meal would mean I wouldn't b hungry but I suppose I have only had 440 calories today, no matter how I look at it. :) x

Weight yesterday: 195.6
Weight today : 190.2 post down day.

So pleased I managed a full down day! Here I am! And to get down so quickly, obviously had turned to fat yet...

So up day today. Gonna b a nice one :) just had breakfast with my daughters. My sil is bringing homemade rocky road :)

Have a good day everyone x

Well, was 192lbs, a gain of only a gain of 2lbs after my up day bit still down 3lbs for Tuesday :) down day today but night shift tonight so will start eating after midnight and won't have a true weigh in tomorrow after down day.

Have a good day everyone and I'll speak to u all later x

Your figures are looking good , mine bounce around all over the place but I don't worry as it all settles down in time for weigh in, hope its something and nothing with your DD hun, its good that your GP has referred her, rather than having the wait and see approach some have xx
Catch up with you later hun xx

bajoleth said:
Your figures are looking good , mine bounce around all over the place but I don't worry as it all settles down in time for weigh in, hope its something and nothing with your DD hun, its good that your GP has referred her, rather than having the wait and see approach some have xx
Catch up with you later hun xx

Thanks Jo! Just had a fight with mil about it, she's a midwife and thinks she has all medical knowledge Nd was telling me dd doesn't have x, doesn't have y. Telling me her own diagnosis. It just frustrated me, I def over reacted but I'm in a bit of a shock I suppose. Feel really down now! Just talking about it all just upsets me.

Not gonna ruin my down day with emotional eating though, I'll just have something nice early hours of.morning. I'm thinking chocolate spread on toast :) x

Ok, I have 45 minutes left if my down day, I haven't eaten! Well.I've had an apple. Chuffed. Hungry now. Got lots lined up for after midnight... I will stay strong :) x

I cannot figure out how to do my two nights together! I am on tonight and tomorrow. Saturday is meant to be down, Saturday up Monday down. But got a rare invite to mil for dinner tonight so dunno whether to turn this into an up and Sunday down. Or make today an id between two ups. Oh I cannot figure it out. Maybe I can just have 500 cals for dinner? Oh I dunno x

Well mil is making fajitas. So not gonna be 500 calories lol so gonna continue my fast till dinner. Have dinner n then try fast through Sunday, up Monday n down Tuesday. Was just cos I wanted to weigh on Tuesday morning and wanted Monday to be a down day. N don't wanna have two ups and an intermediate before a down on Monday. I will try work something out lol x

T2G

I'm confused with your UPS and DOWNS but I know you'll make sense of it!

Fajitas for us tonight, too! Enjoy :D

P x

Paulinegin said:
T2G

I'm confused with your UPS and DOWNS but I know you'll make sense of it!

Fajitas for us tonight, too! Enjoy :D

P x

I'm confused too! Think I'll try two calorie counting days (id) over Saturday and Sunday and then down on Monday. See how that goes.

I love fajitas!! X

Ok, I stopped panicking about how to fit in my down day lol. I'm doing a 24 hour down day from midnight Saturday to midnight Sunday, more if possible. Try and get as late into Monday as possible. Up Monday, down Tuesday and weigh on Wednesday. 8 days after first weigh which is alright. :) feeling good and def gonna complete this week!

I have no problem with down days, I don't know why I have struggled to actually make a point of doing a down day. Was enjoying ups too much!

Although I do hate two nightshifts together! Yuck x

Back