T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Busy day - gotta love my hairdresser! We were redoing my bleach, and he was quite happy for me to sit and work on my laptop, using their wifi. Meant I could kill two birds with one stone!

Syns today: 2 for quorn things, 1 for olive oil, 5.5 for popcorn

Total: 8.5

Sounds pretty fab to me! I am going to have to get some popcorn! Someone brought some into work the other day and it was lush!!

Ruth
X

It's lovely, and feels like a real treat! I like some of the savoury flavours as well. That said, money is pretty tight this month, so I think it will be back to supermarket multipacks for a while. So glad I have some proper shifts coming up this week and next.

I also got offered more paid work through my placement. So that's going to give me plenty of experience as well! And flexibility to get my dissertation finished.

We've just started watching the TV series, Damien. It's amazing - beautifully shot, and with nods to the original films. Impressed so far.

Morning all! Just been and done some hula hooping. I'm working at 12.30 today, so pottering around the house a bit this morning.

B - carrot and ginger baked scan-bran (HEXB)

L - chili non carne and rice

D - Sainsbury's veggie burgers (1) with veg and potatoes (1 for oil) - OH is in charge of dinner, because I don't finish work until 8.30

I will probably take popcorn for 5.5 syns and just have some cheese for my HEXA.

Final day of scan-bran for this week- yay

Hi Jenny,

It's great- I am still bruised, but really enjoy it!

Had the longest day at work! 30k plus steps. We had a conference for robotics people, so there were robots everywhere. Bit mental! OH had dinner ready for me when I got home. I forgot to take my popcorn, but I think I'm going to have it now.

I had a teeny bit of flapjack at work - let's call it 2 syns, for the sake of argument.

Total syns for the day: 9

Morning all! Frantic emails this morning, so I'm busy sorting out bits of copy before I head into the office for ten.

B - fresh and frozen fruit with yogurt.

L - I'll probably grab and salad and fruit on the go. Tend to forget to eat when I'm in the office!

D - OH is out at a work thing tonight, so not sure. Probably just make up a quick cheesy pasta (HEXA)

Will update with syns and HE's later

It was lovely! Felt really naughty, but totally on plan. And it only took about 15 minutes, including prep: sometimes you need something quick and easy.

That does sound like a good idea! I've probably missed it but do you use flour? I do miss a good roux sauce :(

Ruth
X

Nope - proper cheat sauce! And super quick to make. I don't really do recipes... but this is pretty much what I did:

I chopped spring onions and chives. Then whilst the pasta was cooking, put the onion and chopped up Laughing Cow Light triangles (5 for a healthy A choice) into a pan. I added a stock cube, garlic powder, about half a tub of quark and a pinch of mustard powder. Keep the sauce on a low heat and stir regularly. I also added 25g (4 syns) worth of finely grated cheddar. Drain the pasta, retaining a little bit of the water. Mix together well, with the water and add spinach

Nope - proper cheat sauce! And super quick to make. I don't really do recipes... but this is pretty much what I did:

I chopped spring onions and chives. Then whilst the pasta was cooking, put the onion and chopped up Laughing Cow Light triangles (5 for a healthy A choice) into a pan. I added a stock cube, garlic powder, about half a tub of quark and a pinch of mustard powder. Keep the sauce on a low heat and stir regularly. I also added 25g (4 syns) worth of finely grated cheddar. Drain the pasta, retaining a little bit of the water. Mix together well, with the water and add spinach

Wow! Done a screenshot and definitely on the list for this weekend! Thank you so much :) it sounds totally scrummy!!! You star :)

Ruth
X

Really easy and so tasty. You could add more speed food if you wanted as well - I literally used what I had in.

Up bright and early for work - breakfast is in the oven and I've done a 20 minute HIIT workout and showered - ready for bed again now!

But today is going to be a long day! Working 9-5, then WI this evening. There isn't much point in walking up the hill to walk back down it, so I'll probably park off in the library or something, until it's time to go to group.

B - gingerbread baked carrot oatmeal

L - salady bits

D - probably tuna pasta?

Back