T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Well, I really would have liked a bit more of a lie in this morning, but (despite still feeling tired!) I seem to be awake. Just going to chill out on the sofa for a bit - I have a free day, until my riding lesson this evening.

B - fruit and yogurt.

L - probably the rest of yesterday's mac and cheese (HEXA)

D - TBC.

I haven't had time to plan this week, so will try and do that today as well

Yay I got my lie in this morning - feel so much better. Fab a brilliant riding lesson last night. Food during the day wasn't so amazing - I snacked on off plan things. Although dinner was on plan veggie burgers. Head is back in the game today. I'm going to go and do a bit of hula-hooping this morning, then try and get a bit of uni work done. Also need to try and catch up with the team about Sunday's event.

B - carrot cake baked scan-bran.

L - salad?!

D - TBC

I must try and get some planning done. I don't like this feeling of being unorganised!

I'm exactly the same!

Slightly sore shoulders post riding, but nothing I can't cope with! Hula hooping this morning was hard work though... Uni lessons start again next week, so hopefully I'll be able to get my membership sorted and back into regular lessons. It definitely helps being good friends with the club president!

D - sausage and mash. I've really been craving it! So will get quorn low fat sausages, and have cabbage and leek with it. yum.

I had cheese with my salad at lunch time, so that's my healthy extra's sorted for the day!

Morning all! Busy day today; meeting with the event team from 11.30 to start some analysis, then I'm working from 3.30-9.30 at Watershed. Just had some fresh fruit, then going to do a quick hula hoop session.

B - bubble and squeak cakes (left over mash, cabbage and peas from last night), with quorn sausage patty (0.5) - 0.5 syns for oil.

L - salad with Thai prawns (0.5)

D - quorn stir fry (0.5) for oil. Not sure what the sauce is going to be yet, I'll add the syns in later.

I think I'll have my lunch late at work, and have my HEXA of cheese on my HEXB of scan-bran before I start

Morning all! Up bright and early - want to be awake for work, no fun spilling hot coffee over yourself, first thing! WI tonight.... really not sure how it's going to go. On the one hand, I could have undone the damage of Sunday. On the other hand, Monday was just silly! Ah well, we will see what the scales say tonight, then onward.

B - carrot gingerbread baked oatmeal

L - stir fry quorn with salad. Fruit.

D - tuna pasta

I'm working 9-3/3.30. So not quite a full shift! And the morning ones tend to go a bit faster anyway. Hope everyone has a great day xx

Good luck for weigh in tonight, it looks like you've had a really good week :) interested to know about the Thai salad?

Ruth
X

Fri-yay! Had a little lie in this morning, and I'm just back from some hula-hooping in the sun. Going to have a leisurely breakfast, then head up to uni.

B - ginger bread and carrot baked scan-bran. (HEXB)

L - pasta mixed with HEXA of LC light (HEXA) and 1 syn of EL mayo.

D - giant couscous with roast veg and hot smoked salmon (I think!) (1 syn for oil)

Will add more syns in during the day. And will have lots of fruit to snack on.

So, I was clearly very tired this morning.... after I posted, I prepped my breakfast, put the oven on and sat down. Half an hour later, checked the oven to see how food was doing... Not great as it turns out, it was still sat on the side! oops. So I was later than planned heading up to uni, but I've actually had a fairly productive afternoon.

I've pushed everything I'd already written to one side. I don't think I was clear on the concepts I wanted to address. So I've revisited a couple of articles, found some new ones. Done a couple of mind maps. And come up with a plan. There's not much pressure at the moment, which doesn't suit me. So I am going to speak to my tutor and work on setting myself some mini-deadlines, even though I probably won't have to hand-in until April next year.

Also busy working on the reporting stuff for the events I've been working on. It's so hard to get back into the swing of things, even after only a few weeks off.

Looking forward to a chilled weekend; we don't have any plans at the moment, but it would be nice to catch up with a few people. Hopefully this lovely weather holds!

Sounds like a good plan! I think mini-deadlines are useful- I have been encouraged to set some in time for my next supervision.
Although technically I don't have to submit til September next year I want to be done by Christmas, viva after and completely finished by Easter. So I need the goals!
It's good that you've recognised you weren't on the right track too- one of the hardest bits is giving up on things when you've put time and effort in already!
Have a lovely weekend x

Back