T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Morning all, it's Fri-yay!

Docs this morning, then off to the event office. I think today is going to be pretty full on! I just hope that tensions have eased somewhat from Wednesday.... (I won't hold my breath!)

B - fresh fruit and yogurt.

L - .... salad and fruit? Whatever I can grab quickly on the go. This may well end up being a little off plan!

D - fish and roast veg.

Syns decided!

Trying a new flavour of popcorn: chili and lime (5.5) and then for pudding a salted caramel custard (9)

Will also use half a syn of oil when cooking, so that puts me on the full 15!

Oooo let me know about the popcorn! And the custard sounds divine :) well done on the loss- you're doing brilliantly :)

Ruth
X

Syns decided!

Trying a new flavour of popcorn: chili and lime (5.5) and then for pudding a salted caramel custard (9)

Will also use half a syn of oil when cooking, so that puts me on the full 15!
Custard sounds amazing, bet it would go really nice with baked oats using HEB

It's delicious! I hadn't thought of having it with baked oats... but that is very fine idea!

My OH appears to have been dreaming about cheerleading, or something; he managed to kick me out of bed twice and kneed me in the back, and then kindly smacked me in the face! Not the best nights sleep....But oh well! I'm fairly convinced he didn't do it intentionally...

Off to the gym this morning.

B - 2x apples and a yogurt.

L - pasta with 1 syn of mayo

D - scan-bran pizzas (HEXA and B)

Popcorn is a great alternative - it feels like you get so much more! And some wonderful flavours out there.

Good gym session and a lovely walk home up the steps of doom. It's stunning here today; hoping the weather holds for tomorrow!

Just about to have lunch (2 syns for mayo). Then early evening, we're going into town to see a free circus performance in the park. Very excited

Last edited:
WOW - the performance was incredible - really glad we went. Scan-bran pizza's are in the oven now - then I think I'll have quark with options (2) and frozen cherries, then head off for an early night.

That puts me on 4 syns for the day... lower than I'd like, but tomorrow food isn't really going to be in my control; will be a case of grabbing what I can, when I can on site.

Back