T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Thanks both! It was really nice to be chosen by the group. And I actually feel pretty motivated now. I'm enjoying being on plan, generally!

Woken up this morning and my body feels like it's going into shutdown! I guess I've had a pretty intense couple of days and had an awful lot of coffee. OH has popped out to get me some cold and flu tablets. I'm told I MUST drink lots and rest. Sad, because we were thinking of going to Bath for the day. I shall just have a little stroll around town instead.

B - cinnamon apple porridge (HEXB)

I've always been pretty good at making sure I stay hydrated, probably more so since my kidney! I've been on the sofa all day - had a nap and just chilled out. I feel pretty horrific and my voice seems to have gone, as well as just being achy and stiff. Will have an early night tonight and hopefully feel a lot better tomorrow.

I think dinner is going to be some sort of stew tonight, with quorn steak strips

Had a bit of a restless nights sleep, but managed a few hours altogether this morning. Feeling a lot better - if still a little bit snuffly. I can't cope with another day of doing nothing, so will be off to town in a bit for a mooch around. Not going to do too much; I have a busy week coming up, I want to put in as much time at uni as I can in between shifts at both jobs!

Well, apparently lots of steps can counteract a few(!!) bad meals and some(!!) alcohol.... because I lost 2.5lbs tonight! And not only that, my lovely, lovely group voted me as their Miss Slinky!

Bit overwhelmed, to be honest. We had a lovely group tonight - realised that these aren't just some people, they're actually really good friends too. Heh - getting soppy in my old age

Well done - on so many levels! Fabulous!

Your group sounds amazing - how wonderful!

Well, lunch didn't exactly go to plan! My boss wanted to take me out for lunch. Went to Yurt Lush , which is just one of my fav places. I had a chickpea burger and chips with salad. I left most of the chips, and will count the cheese as a sneaky A choice and not have anything else cheese today. Probably over syns, but that's ok, I won't have any more today!

D is going to be tuna and sweetcorn chowder.

Morning all - short shift at work today, then off to uni to do a bit of work before heading to the stables. Busy, busy.

B - porridge with spiced pumpkin, PB2 (1) and apple (HEXB)

L - tuna and sweetcorn chowder (the whole massive pan worked out at 1 syn, but it's loads of portions, so I feel it's negligible)

D - I think we're having veggie burgers. But OH is in charge, so he may decide on something else.

Morning all - short shift at work today, then off to uni to do a bit of work before heading to the stables. Busy, busy.

B - porridge with spiced pumpkin, PB2 (1) and apple (HEXB)

L - tuna and sweetcorn chowder (the whole massive pan worked out at 1 syn, but it's loads of portions, so I feel it's negligible)

D - I think we're having veggie burgers. But OH is in charge, so he may decide on something else.

Sounds like a fab day!!! I hope you enjoy it- love the bottom bit!!

Ruth
X

Busy day ahead! Hope you've got lots of layers on for the stables- something about them makes it about 5 degrees colder than everywhere else!
Inspired to make some soup by you and Ruth.. Cold lunches just aren't cutting it.
Hope you have a productive day at Uni- I did yesterday but feeling unmotivated today. Bit of fresh air and I'm going to get cracking!

Just popped home to have some lunch and layer up before I head off! It's annoying, because the buses are SO hot - just have to carry lots of layers around. I don't know what yards do, Poppet; but you're right, always colder!

Shift was an odd one - urban planning and strategy meeting. Running a microphone for Q&A in a 250 seat cinema, on your own, is very hard! Lots of steps in with making coffee and then running the mic.

Having a packet of popcorn (2.5) because I needed something sweet to keep me going this afternoon!

OH has confirmed that it will be burgers for dinner (1.5 for burger and olive oil)

Hurrah - finally a day on plan. Must stop making a habit of this...although with the rugby on and the Christmas market opening this weekend, I'm not sure it's going to be much better!

Back