T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Absolutely! Well, today has been as expected; fairly off plan! I'm doing body conditioning tomorrow morning, which should help to get my head back in the right place!

B - HEXB bread used to make a Quorn bacon sandwich. (1 syn for ketchup plus half a syn for flora light)

S - grapes, I ate the entire punnet over the course of the day!

L - mugshot (free) and some of the cheese board (lots of syns), washed down with a rum and low calorie ginger ale (more syns)

D- pasta bake with HEXA cheese on top! Will be having some fruit and a free fruit yogurt afterwards.

(and possibly another rum, it would be mean to make my OH drink on his own....)

I tried avoidance as far as I could...

Saturday - body conditioning felt good today!

B - blueberries and strawberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S- apple and grape snack pack. HEXB toast with HEXA cheese and marmite

L - left over pasta bake (2.5 syns for the cheese)

Not sure what we're having tonight. And I think we may be meeting friends for drinks. Might have to flex today as well, but will be keeping count if I do!

Town is positively hellish; although I managed to get my NYE outfit sorted, including a gorgeous new bra from Beaux Avenue!

Last edited:
Super lazy Sunday morning... hoping to get my nails done today, ready for NYE. (edit) - now booked for tomorrow evening!

I think I want something like this http://www.soyoubeauty.com/blog/25/valentines-red-rose-nail-art

My skirt and top are both black, but with a rose pattern on them.

Green day today!

Brunch - HEXB toast with mushrooms, egg and quorn bacon (1 syn for flora light)

Haven't planned the rest of the day yet... need to get on with planning this week as well. Just got no energy today.

Last edited:
Planning done and have popped out to the shops. Also realised my maths was out yesterday! Was over my syns in the end - 18 in total.
Not going to beat myself up about that though!

S - mug shot. I think I might use my second HEXB to have some toast with HEXA phili in a bit.

D- lots of veg with peppered quorn steaks and a second HEXA of cheese. If I don't have toast this afternoon, will use my second HEXB to have blue cheese on the quorn!

Will have fruit and a free yogurt for dessert tonight.

Total syns for the day: 1 - making up for yesterday!

Can have it as a HEB on green (although I believe that changes with the new plan...) I was surprised to see it there too; but I went and had toast earlier, so will just have cheddar as a second A choice instead!

Painted onto my nails - Shellac. I'm not having fake nails again, they absolutely ruined my natural nail last time! Took me about a year to grow them back. Thought roses would be good to pick up the pattern in my outfit.

Top (http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dp...157?refinements=Colour{1}~[black]&bi=81&ps=20) and skirt (http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dp...8218?refinements=Colour{1}~[black]&bi=1&ps=20) - which I'll pair with chunky high heeled ankle boots.

It's bitter tonight - OH is downstairs cooking, I'm cuddled up under a duvet trying to keep warm. I'm back to work tomorrow; always a hit and miss time for how busy we are. And buses not running frequently as well.

Will also have an Alpen light bar a bit later 3.5 syns - meaning a total of 4.5

Can have it as a HEB on green (although I believe that changes with the new plan...) I was surprised to see it there too; but I went and had toast earlier, so will just have cheddar as a second A choice instead!

Painted onto my nails - Shellac. I'm not having fake nails again, they absolutely ruined my natural nail last time! Took me about a year to grow them back. Thought roses would be good to pick up the pattern in my outfit.

Top (http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dp...157?refinements=Colour{1}~[black]&bi=81&ps=20) and skirt (http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dp...8218?refinements=Colour{1}~[black]&bi=1&ps=20) - which I'll pair with chunky high heeled ankle boots.

It's bitter tonight - OH is downstairs cooking, I'm cuddled up under a duvet trying to keep warm. I'm back to work tomorrow; always a hit and miss time for how busy we are. And buses not running frequently as well.

Will also have an Alpen light bar a bit later 3.5 syns - meaning a total of 4.5

Nails should look good then :)
I wouldn't have false nails again either, they do ruin your real ones....my nails are quite good for a while then one or more tend to break/split now and again...pain!....but at least i don't bite them like i did years ago :)
Out fit looks lovely!
Bet you'll look fab! x

And yep def bitter out there as i found out earlier too :)
I'm not back at work til the 5th ...yaaaay:D

Alright for some! I'm working up until and including the 31st (although hoping to leave early on that day too...) and then back in on the 2nd. No rest for the wicked! My OH is off as well, which means he's on food shopping duty.

My nails are the same. Played a lot of netball when I was younger, so couldn't have them long. When I was able to let them grow, had lovely long nails for ages. Now, they seem to crack and break a bit more frequently.

B - blueberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L - the last of the pasta bake! (2.5 syns for the cheese) with salad. Mango, blackberries and strawberries. Free fruit yogurt.

S - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite.

D - Tempura prawns to start (5 syns), then oven roast salmon, probably jerk spiced again! With loads of veg.

Salmon was lovely!

I've had a glance over the updates on the website about the new plan. Looks really interesting, so can't wait to hear about it properly in group on Thursday.

Just had an alpro for pudding (5.5)

Total syns for the day: 13

Going to wrap myself in our second duvet and try not to freeze over night! It's almost down to single digits in our flat. bbrr

I like the look of the new plan. EE looks simpler, and the EE SP plan looks like my kind of plan :)

Hope you don't get too cold over night :)

Cold isn't the word !
It's freezing outside and really heavy frost!
got the heating on indoors, and the electric blanket on the bed too....bliss to get into later! :D

The website has updated, but not all of it yet...
The EE SP, looks perfect for peeps who like the old RED days...

Salmon sounded good :)
Do you just put powdered seasoning on the top and bake or do you let it marinade in seasoning for a while first?

We use the powdered seasoning, Perfect Shake ones. They're really good, but added fresh lime this time as well.

Tuesday and it looks like it's going to be a long one!

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Mango, strawberries and blackberries. Free fruit yogurt.

D- tuna pasta, packed with loads of veg and topped with HEXA of cheese.

Will probably have Alpen light bars for my B choice.

I've never really done red days; not sure how my OH would react to no carbs! But will be happy to give it a go. Can always just chuck potatoes in the oven for him I 'spose.

I have issues with portion size when it comes to carbs, so red days suit me. If you do want carbs on a red day, then you can as a HexB, but measured.
Your menu looks lovely for today, especially the tuna pasta! One of my favourites :)

Well, I finished work early again. But the girl who does my nails wasn't working today. Ended up going to one of the nail bars. Just had a bright red shellac and a hand painted rose in black on thumb and index finger. Not exactly what I wanted, but they do look nice.

S- decided to use my HEXB on toast, had cottage cheese and marmite on one piece and a tin of WW tuna mayo on the other (2 syns)

Will be having an Alpro after dinner (5.5)

Total syns for the day 7.5

Nails sound lovely!
Don't think i'd be brave enough to have pics on my nails, plus prob wouldn't last....
Tuna pasta sounds good too!
Had a look for those Alpro's in asda earlier but couldn't see any chocolate ones:sigh: :)

Back