T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

I've ordered this one: Andrew James Tri Blade Spiral Vegetable Slicer / Spiralizer: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home

Very excited about trying it. A girl at work follows palio/raw food, so has been using one for a while it said this style is very good.

Saturday- body conditioning done! Class was a lot busier today. Having EE days at the moment until I have the time to do a bit more planning. I might start to incorporate SP meals into EE days and move on from there I think.

B - banana, blueberries and raspberries with fat free natural yogurt.

S - grape and apple snack pack. Alpen light bar (3 syns)

Not sure what's on the agenda for the rest of the day!

i know someone who's following paleo too :)

That link doesnt' work ? :)

I think I'll probably just play with it when it turns up. There are loads of recipes on line as well. I did pick up a low carb cook book to get some more ideas as well.

S - didn't have a mugshot in the end. Had a little pack of mango before we went to the cinema.

Saw Paddington, which I loved! And just shared a diet Pepsi whilst we were there.

I've just had some slices of quorn ham rolled up with carrot and cottage cheese. Will get around to cooking in a bit.

D - tuna steaks with potatoes and loads of veg!

Alpro (5.5)

Total syns for the day - 8.5

You can either have it raw, or fry it off. I think raw for this recipe would be fine.

Sunday.... lazy morning. Even more so for my OH, who has literally just woken up and declared he's getting in the shower (don't worry dear, I wasn't doing anything) gr.

Brunch - quorn bacon, mushrooms, poached eggs and potatoes, tomatoes.

S - HEXB toast with HEXA phili and marmite. Mugshot.

D - the last of the pasta bake! 3 syns for the cheese.

Looking forward to my first SP day tomorrow. Less excited about how mad busy work is going to be... and the half an hour over time i agreed to. However, I do have my first SP day to look forward to!

Soup and mini quiches all made! Fruit chopped ready for tomorrow and I've added some vanilla Skinny Syrup to quark as well. Feeling very organised for a change! Added spinach to my soup, so it's very green and looks incredibly healthy!

Had a cheeky Hotel Chocolat chocolate (yes, just the one!) - we'll call it 3 syns, erring on the side of caution.

With an alpro for pudding - that will take me to 13.5 syns for the day.

Morning! Up super early for work... I've agreed to do some over time this morning (have to start somewhere, paying back all my leave early requests from December). Having my first SP day today!

B - blackberries (s), raspberries (s) and strawberries (s) with quark (p) - sweetened with a little bit of French Vanille Skinny Syrup

S - carrots (s), sugar snaps (s) and cherry tomatoes (s). With an Alpen light bar (part HEXB1)

L - homemade soup - spinach (s) and mushroom (s) with cannellini and butter beans (p). A couple of SW mini quiches; (p) for the eggs, plus (s) of onion, courgette, mushrooms and peppers. Served with a small (s) salad. The other Alpen bar for my HEXB.

S - HEXB2 toast with cottage cheese (p) and marmite.

D - SW SP lasagne - using leeks as pasta sheets. Made with quorn mince (p) and packed full of plenty of S in the sauce!

Will work syns in through the day.

I managed to get up early too, surprising as it took forever to get to sleep, must of been fear of oversleeping lol:D
Lasagne sounds interesting with leeks as pasta sheets, you'll have to take A pic :)
Have a good day!

Back