T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Well done!
cheer.gif

and a stone award too!
scales.gif

SO glad this week is over! Today was hard work - mainly because of my inability to actually concentrate on anything!

Got home late, um'd and ah'd about the gym- but eventually went; only to be told that they're closed, due to a power cut. Argh.

So I came home instead, and will chill out for a bit.

S- toast (HEXB) with marmite and quorn slices - I syned a mini pot of light phili (2.5) and a Dairylea light triangle (1.5) because I fancied them! And I want to use my cheese as my HEXA later.

D - stuffed peppers (veggie mince, cous cous and lots of veg). I've treated myself to an M&S Count On Us Double Chocolate Sundae (9)

Total syns for the day...

EDIT: having weighed out 40g of grated cheddar, and made up the peppers, I've realised that it will be enough cheese for both of us. So I'm going to include the triangle and phili in my HEXA.

Meaning that syns for the day is actually - 9

Not really in the mood to go out tonight; would much rather just snuggle up with the OH, but really should go out for our friends birthday.

Last edited:
Last night wasn't too bad in the end- we joined people quite late, and I just stuck with diet coke.

Up early this morning for body conditioning class; only four of us in there today, and she worked us hard!

B - before I went, blueberries and banana with free raspberry yogurt (forgot to buy natural!)

S - apple

Will probably just have a light lunch - maybe toast and a mug shot.

D - have lots of the filling left over from last night, so will be having stuffed mushrooms, and some kale with more veg.

Yup - really small class! It's normally a bit busier.

S/L - smoked salmon and prawns with quark and a tablespoon of sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns), carrot sticks and sugar snaps

Will be having a chocolate Alpro for pudding (5.5 syns)

Total for today: 7 syns

Edit: fancied an Alpen light bar as well, so an extra 3.5 syns, meaning a total of 10.5

Last edited:
S/ late lunch - free mug shot, 2 slices of toast (HEXB) with quark and marmite, and some cheese (part HEXA)

D - tesco veggie burgers (1 syn for both) with potatoes and lots of veg. Will use the remainder of my HEXA to have some cheese on my burgers. I'll probably have an alpro (5.5 syns) and I got some M&S Guilt Free chocolate fudge bars (7 syns each)

If I have both - total syns for today will be 13.5

Going to make some mini SW quiches this afternoon, as a sort of test run for Thursday's taster in group.

Monday again already - and it's a cold, wet, windy one. Not to mention it was still so dark when my alarm went off!

B - blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrot sticks and sugar snap peas

L- SW quiche with rocket and new potatoes. Fruit and a free yogurt.

S- toast with quark and marmite, and possibly a mug shot.

D - we're going to do some sort of pasta dish - with lots of super free, and I'll use my HEXA on cheese.

Another rainy morning - and another late bus. Nothing like that to put you in the best sort of mood for a Tuesday...

B - banana, blueberries, raspberries and fat free natural yogurt.

S - carrot sticks

I'm not sure about the rest of the day at the moment. I do have some left over pasta from last night and salad for lunch. Not having a great day; CBT was hard work last night, so unsure if I'll make it through the morning at work at the moment.

Didn't make it through; just seemed a better idea to write today off. Came home and went to the gym - which has helped.

Jacket potato in the oven for my lunch (2 syns for 10g of Clover lighter) and cottage cheese.

D - think we're probably going to have fishcakes and veg (unsure of the syns as yet)

Will probably have a chocolate Alpro pudding (5.5 syns)

Last edited:
Going to have the Sainsbury's tuna fish cakes (7.5 syns)

That puts me on 15 for the day (although I should probably plus a couple for the odd bit of cake mix that I might have tasted....)

S- HEXB toast with marmite and HEXA philadelphia, with quorn slices.

I've been baking, and have sugar free cakes ready to go for work on Thursday- they just need to be cooled and iced.

I made three types (sadly, whilst sugar free, none of them are that low syn); one of the ladies at work is on a sugar free diet, so where a recipe called for icing sugar, I had to substitute. Sweetener does not a good sugar syrup make (nor is it suitable for royal icing), so I tried xylitol (total sweet), which does work, but is still 0.5 syns per tablespoon.

First used sugar free packet mix, purchased in the States, along with sugar free butter icing - per cake 7 syns

Second is a variation of the SW Lemon Drizzle fairy cakes - I didn't split the recipe as much as they suggested, and made a sugar syrup to go over the top - per cake 7.5 syns

For the third, I used the same mixture as the lemon, but added coffee. I've made a frosting using quark and coffee with sweetener, and added a little sugar syrup to it. These work out at most, at 7.5 as well (this may be slightly lower, but hard to tell how much of the syrup was syned.)

Needless to say, I won't be partaking in too much cake, but I may have to try one...

(edited: I forgot to add the syns for the marge in ooopps!)

Last edited:
Afternoon hun, just catching up :) The cakes sound gorgeous, I'm going to make some for my in-laws when they're next down as they're cake lovers and I'm sure they'll go down a treat :) x

Back