T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Sure! One of the ladies made them for our taster the other day. I just kind of threw it together, so not sure on quantities, sorry!

Cottage cheese- blended with hand blender until smooth (I used 2 300g pots)
Mix eggs in (I used 5 small ish ones) and season with what you like. I also added chopped spring onions to mine.
Use Smash (or other powdered mash) to make into a dough.
Shape into small balls and bake for around half an hour at 180 fan.

They're really yummy, but do need quite a bit of salt to taste right. I've seen a recipe where someone managed to roll it out and use a cutter, but my dough was a bit wet for that. They're lovely with soup, and you could use them as dumplings as well.

Sure! One of the ladies made them for our taster the other day. I just kind of threw it together, so not sure on quantities, sorry!

Cottage cheese- blended with hand blender until smooth (I used 2 300g pots)
Mix eggs in (I used 5 small ish ones) and season with what you like. I also added chopped spring onions to mine.
Use Smash (or other powdered mash) to make into a dough.
Shape into small balls and bake for around half an hour at 180 fan.

They're really yummy, but do need quite a bit of salt to taste right. I've seen a recipe where someone managed to roll it out and use a cutter, but my dough was a bit wet for that. They're lovely with soup, and you could use them as dumplings as well.

That will be added to my recipe list...'''to try'' :)

Home from work and went straight to the gym, followed by 10 minutes on the power plate.

D - will be pasta packed with super free and using my HEXA cheese. Used 2 pots of Philadelphia light in the sauce to make it a bit creamy. I've made enough for 2 meals for both of us (we'll have it again after group on Thursday!) So I'm going to count my serving as 1.5 syns

Alpro - 5.5 syns

Super excited - the first lot of Halloween make up arrived today!

Total for today: 7

Last edited:
Happy Hump Day! Always feels better once we get to Wednesday.

B- blueberries, raspberries and banana with fat free natural yogurt.

S- carrot sticks and sugar snap peas

L - the last of the curry! Strawberries and plum. Fat free fruit yogurt.

S - HEXB toast when I get home. Will have my HEXA cheese with it before I go to the docs at 6.

D - plan is to have salmon. Will probably bake and serve with roast veg.

Syns TBC - although I imagine we could bet good money on an Alpro at 5.5! I think I might be addicted to them!

I'm considering seeing if they'll freeze well. Or whip up with quark to make a mousse.

Got M&S salmon with soy, ginger and chilli marinade - which comes in at half a syn per portion! Not work making my own marinade for that!

So with the infamous Alpro (unsure whether it will be vanilla or chocolate today) a total of 6 syns.

Can't believe it's weigh in day tomorrow; weeks are flying by.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, I made the cakes you mentioned the other day for my in laws and they loved them! I had one myself and they were lovely, thank u again :) x

No worries Kally - glad they went down well!

B - a few cherry tomatoes and some fruit.

S- free mug shot

L- homemade soup with potato scones.

D- will be turning Tuesday's pasta into a pasta bake!

Meds review yesterday and the doc raised my dose. I'm at home today, as the side effects are making me feel a bit crappy. Going to try and get a bit more sleep and then go for a walk. Determined that I'll feel up to going to group this evening, mainly because I'll be missing next week for my birthday.

Lots of squash purchased ready for tomorrow! Had a good rest this morning and then just pottered about for a bit.

S - HEXB toast with quark and marmite

Off to weigh in now!

D - when I get home will be pasta with cheese (HEXA) which is at most 1.5 syns per portion, with the Phili light in there.
And a Alpro for pudding - which will be 5 or 5.5 depending on the flavour.

Back