T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Legs, bums and tums class done! Really enjoyed it this morning, although I do currently tackle stairs in a rather bambi like manner!

I woke up a bit late, so just grabbed a pear before class.

Going to have fruit with yogurt for breakfast.

I have lectures at 1 today, so will have an early lunch before I go - bubble and squeak, fried tomatoes, quorn bacon and eggs.

D - quorn chicken and creamed corn pizza pies (HEXA of cheese and 4.5 syns) with sweet potato wedges and vegetables.

Will fit other syns and HEXB in throughout the day

Good luck for weigh in x

Starting to feel seriously fed up now... Half a pound on. I'm considering throwing some green days into the mix, because they always seemed to suit me well. Hardly in the mood to be on social team tonight! But here I am, trying not to eat an entire box of hifis! I'm hoping that it's water retention, related to more exercise and stupid irregular cycle... But I guess I'll have to wait until next week to know!

I've been told when this happens to do a couple of speed days to give it a boost, I always seem to sts or gain when I exercise x

Hurrah for Friday! Feeling a bit better today; just frustrated about messing around with these same few pounds. I did end up eating all of the hi-fi's (ooops); but considering I hadn't had any syns or my B choice yesterday, it wasn't as bad as it could have been!

Thanks KB - will bear that in mind as well! I'm wondering if not eating enough is having an effect on my losses; I have a tendency to just snack around lunch time, rather than having a meal. I think I'm going to make some soup up today, so I have a speed filled go-to option

B - small fruit salad. SW style fry-up, with quorn sausages and bacon

L - soup, which I think I'll put some pasta into a portion to bulk

D - pressure cooker mushroom risotto

I was cold and hungry after going for a walk in the rain, so have munched up two massive bowls of (thankfully totally free!) leek and potato soup! Had about 25 grams of grated cheese sprinkled over the top as well (4)

Will have a HEXB and HEXA cheese and quorn bacon toasty as a snack in a bit.

Going to have 1.5 syns of parmesan on my risotto. And then FF yogurt with options (2) and clementines for pudding.

Total syns: 7.5

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your gain. Hope you are feeling better today. As for the reasons, all I can think of is either your muscles are retaining water because of exercise, or you are not creating enough of a calorie deficit. This article is worth a read, it makes complete sense: http://www.aworkoutroutine.com/starvation-mode/ It is basically dispelling the myths surrounding starvation mode, which used to get thrown around my old SW group without people actually understanding it, hence why I did some reading about it. The last few paragraphs you may find useful. Even if you don't, it is still a thoughtful read.

Hope you have a good weekend :)

Thanks Caz, I've had a quick read through - very interesting. I'm hoping that it's fluid retention, because I've been much more active and not increased portion sizes or changed meals (which would suggest that it isn't calorie deficit related) - I guess we'll find out on Thursday!

L - salad (the last sad bit that I managed to rescue from the fridge!) with an egg wrap, smoked salmon and a Laughing Cow Light triangle (1.5) and some melon.

Will have my HEXA and B later when I have a cheese and quorn bacon toasty.

Will have yogurt with options (2) and fruit for pudding later.

8 syns planned in for now

Wow horseradish was super spicy! But delicious mixed with quark and fat free Greek yogurt and a bit of lemon juice. Went so well with the beetroot and salmon. HUGE plate of speed, because we had asparagus, broad beans and brussells as well. Delicious and all free. Unfortunately, the beetroot broke my spiraliser! The handle isn't working properly anymore; can still use it, but it's rather fiddly!

Decided to have a hot chocolate to drink and a choc fix layer (3.5) for pudding.

So total syns will be 11.5

Off to zumba this morning - then a day of planning and chilling out. I may even make up a batch of soup. Determined to try some different healthy extra's, so getting some Ryvita today. I miss the full list of B choices, it was much easier when you could look through if you weren't sure what you wanted!

B - fruit and yogurt.

L - TBC

D - pasta bake (HEXA of cheese)

Back