T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Line firmly drawn and back on it properly today!

B - huge bowl of fruit salad with fat free Greek yogurt. Off to the gym for a class in a bit.

I have lectures 11-1 today, so I think I'll put soup in the pressure cooker, so it's ready for when I get home.

L - speedy soup with HEXB ryvitas and HEXA LC light triangles.

D - roast veggies and either fish or quorn.

Will work syns in throughout the day

Gym class done and soup prepped and started in the Instant Pot ( I LOVE my IP and only just getting started with using it!) - so when I get back from uni this afternoon, soup will be ready to eat. Gone for leek and potato, because I had them in and they needed using up.

Time for a shower and then off to uni. Had a SW egg custard (I think I might make batches regularly and keep them in the fridge) and some fruit to keep me going until lunch time.

Really enjoyed my Ryvita today! Not sure whether I'll have them or porridge for my HEXB tomorrow (tempted to try porridge in the pressure cooker), plus I have time tomorrow morning, so perfect for experimenting.

We had trout for dinner tonight, with loads of roast veg. Delicious!

Pudding - FF yogurt mixed with options (2) and choc fix layer (3.5)

Total syns for the day: 10

Riding tonight! Decided against porridge today; I want to save my HEXB for later, so I'm not too hungry when I eventually get home from riding (which has been known to be around 10.30/11!). That sounds amazing Susu! I might have to try that some time; do you use the milk from your healthy A allowance? I was going to make mine just with water to be honest.

B - fruit with fat free Greek yogurt. Think I might fry up some leftover potatoes from last night as well, as feeling peckish this morning.

I wasn't going to gym, because of riding tonight, but I'm a bit achy, so will go for a short workout to get me moving and then a sauna.

L - leek and potato soup. HEXB Ryvita's with cottage cheese, tomatoes and cucumber.

D - tuna pasta - HEXA of cheese.

I think I'll take a bag of popcorn (4.5) to snack on before riding. I have lectures from 4-6, then get a lift to the stables about 7.

Happy Hump Day! Wednesday's are a funny one, because I have lectures 1-3, which either means a very early or a very late lunch. I've decided to go for a double breakfast and a late lunch this week.

B (pre-class) - fruit with FF Greek yogurt
B (post class) HEXB porridge, made with water - with cinnamon apple and pear.

L - pasta bake (HEXA of cheese)

D - prawn, pea and asparagus risotto (1.5 syns for parmesan)

Will add other syns in throughout the day.

I make my porridge with water and have it with cold soya milk. It's even nicer if you throw in some sunflower or mixed seeds along with the pb2 while it's cooking. I'm calorie counting. Though I still try to stick to slimming world principles as I loved slimming world. I just found it unsustainable when out of my routine and having to grab food at service stations and hospital canteens. Took off 4 stones then put 3 back on. I needed to find a plan that I can adapt so it's long term calorie counting but trying to eat in a slimming world way as much as possible.

Riding sounds good. It's on my bucket list of things to do when I lose weight.

Logically I know I'm getting fitter but strangely it's making me feel older. I can't blame my weight for everything any more as I've been this weight before and been much fitter. I'm loving the gym but wish I had access to a 'real' gym but the nearest one is 18 miles away.

Yea, I take it for granted how lucky I am living in the city centre and having things on my doorstep! I used to ride a lot when I was younger and was going to work with horses at one stage. When I made the decision to go back to uni, I'd got under the 14st maximum weight, so joined the society. I need to find somewhere I can ride once I graduate (that's a downside of living in the centre!)

I really enjoyed my porridge today; I made it with water and then stirred a bit of fat free yogurt through at the end. I put mixed spice on top of it and added a chopped apple and pear; yummy and kept me going all morning.

I know what you mean about SW; it's fine whilst I'm in a routine, but it is quite easy to lose control.

So it's day one with the SAS log. I'm filling in online at the moment, because my C didn't have any with her last night. She's said she'll post me some though, which I think will be easier, because then it's with them all the time. Fingers crossed it makes a difference! I think even if I can't see trends on there, it will make me think more before I just eat something.

B -fruit salad with fat free Greek yogurt. I went for just speed fruits this morning and will try to cut out non-speed fruits this week.

I'm off to a careers fair this morning, then the gym at lunch time to try out a new class. Then we have training at work this afternoon, so we're ready to use the portable bar at the wedding this weekend. Tomorrow could be tricky, as I have work from 17.00- 1.00am... but I will take fruit with me and I have leftover pasta as well. Hopefully work won't involve too many hours of passing around trays of canapes!

I think we're having pizza pies for dinner tonight. Going to make up a bit batch of soya mince, so we have it for meals next week as well.

Managed to resist the free Prosecco at work! We did most of the decoration for tomorrow's dinosaur themed wedding (!?!) and the spaces do look amazing.

S - HEXB ryvita with cottage cheese, spring onions, Marmite, cucumber and cherry tomatoes.

D - HEXA cheese on pizza pies (4.5) with sweet potato wedges and roast veggies.

Will have a Muller choc fix for pudding (5)

Total syns for the day: 10.5

(technically could have another HEX if I want one... might have Alpen lights. Discussed trying green days again with my C... but don't want to eat them for the sake of it!)

Back