T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Theatre was amazing last night; Avenue Q is hilarious. Early start this morning, as off to the gym to try out a new class.

B - pear, nectarine, strawberries and raspberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - will be out with some of the girls from uni; we're doing a site visit for the event we're holding later in the year.

D- post weigh-in pasta bake with a HEXA of cheese

Hello Friday! Planning to get up to date on uni work and a couple of job applications today. As well as going for a walk to pick up some decent vegetables.

B - pear, nectarines, strawberries and raspberries with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - TBC

D - mushroom risotto with parmesan (1.5 syns)

Think I might make up some soup as well; it's the right weather for it!

L - going to have a calamari and feta salad. (HEXA) I know it's not really salad weather... but it's what I fancy!

Going to make some BNS and red pepper soup later, so can always have a bowl of that if I want something else!

HEXB fruit ryvita, with lemon quark and raspberries.

Got hungry whilst out shopping, so grabbed some hard boiled eggs and sugar snaps.

Will have a pack of Shapers crisps later (3.5)

We're off out tonight, but I will be sticking to diet coke. 6 Music Festival is in Bristol, so going to see what we can listen to

Decided that today is going to be an off-plan-ish day. There's so much we want to do, it just isn't going to be easy to SW my around all of it, plus I fancy a drinking today. Will try and stick to diet coke earlier, then only drink later (partly because I am also really poor), but we will be having lunch at the pub as well.

B - fruit and fat free Greek yogurt.

If I make dinner tonight, it will be diet coke quorn, but that may or may not happen!

So we spent most of yesterday helping friends move house! Plenty of additional body magic, with them living up 4 flights of stairs (and owning WAY too much heavy stuff). Probably undid any good there with the curry we ended up going for, never mind the copious amounts of cider!

We're having lunch in the pub today, so that will also be off plan. I'm not entirely sure whether I'll drink, or stick to diet coke

Better late than never... here we go back on plan properly. Yesterday wasn't all bad, but it certainly wasn't great!

B - raspberries, strawberries, peach and pear with fat free Greek yogurt.

L - Jacket potato with beans and salad. Fruit.

I'm going to a networking event, so I'll be on campus, but shouldn't be an issue to get a jacket potato up there.

D - diet coke Quorn with rice.

Will add in syns and HEX's as the day goes on

Had lunch early after my lecture, then went to a networking and careers event. Just got home and really hungry; went to make myself a salad and realised that the fridge has gone into overtime and frozen everything (not happy, after it defrosted everything in the freezer the other day!?)

Had M&S COU prawns with sweet chilli dip (1 syn) and will have my HEXA and HEXB sandwich thin toasty with cheese and quorn bacon.

3.5 syns for mini lemon meringues with quark for pudding later tonight

Well, by some form of miracle, I managed to lose 1lb last night?! Had a little lie in this morning, because I was feeling super tired.

Going to head up to uni and make a dent in the work due in next week.

B - fried potatoes and tinned tomatoes. Plum.

L - will take some leftover diet coke Quorn with me.

Snacks - going to take fruit and veg to snack on, as well as some hard boiled eggs.

D - we have loads of mushrooms to use! So I think it will be a creamy mushroom pasta of some sort

Had a sweet potato jacket with beans and salad for lunch. And snacked on fruit.

Super hungry when I got home, so just had my HEXB of scan bran (I actually rather enjoyed it!) and HEXA of LC light with Marmite and cherry tomatoes.

Just realised I've had 0 syns today... so will have yogurt and quark mixed with options (2) and PB2 (2.5) for pudding

Total syns for the day: 4.5

Back