T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Plenty of sleep last night, feeling a bit better, but cold is persistent! Think we've got a quiet day on the cards, but will be going out to see some live music later.

B - spiced plum zoats (HEXB1)

L - scan bran (HEXB2) with LC light (HEXA) and salad.

D - veggie mince topped with swede and carrot mash, served with roasted veg.

Will fit syns in during the day.

Edited to add: lunch will actually be in two parts! I'm hungry, so having egg and quorn salad now. With a Nakd banana crunch (5 syns). And will have scan bran later!

Last edited:
Line drawn, about to make vegetable packed curry for dinner. Tomorrow is a new day - for which I will plan better!

On a more cheerful note; Zumba was brilliant and I have LBT tomorrow morning. AND I'm trying to sugar free Tesco cherry and berry squash, which tastes just like cherry-ade when mixed with fizzy water. Yummy

Total syns for the day: too bloody many!

WAY more organised today! Awesome class this morning, which has set me up to get plenty of reading done. Also got a piece of coursework back, and thrilled to get 77%.

Got lots of snacky bits with me for today, so I can graze LOL.

L - curry with salad and hot smoked salmon. Shapers popcorn (5)

S - egg and spinach protein pot. Fruit. Caffe mocha Nakd bar (6.5)

Dinner will use a max of 2 syns, so hopefully today will be a total of 13.5

Yesterday was brilliant food wise - hurrah. Let's see if it shows on the scales today. Woken up feeling awful; technically, I am on holiday still, so taking today off from doing uni work to try and feel better. I have a very sore throat, very little voice and achy. Hopefully a quiet day will sort me out.

B - will have spiced plum "coats" in a bit

L - TBC

D - corn chowder. I am SO excited about having potatoes and sweetcorn tonight - it's the simple things

Chowder was amazing, and just the comfort food I needed. Back to SP now, need to undo the bad work of last week. I was expecting a gain, but had hoped that it wouldn't be the full 4.5lbs back on! Cough is STILL sitting on my chest, so I'm going to do some work from home on my dissertation. Also want to get my meal planning done for the week.

B - spiced pear "coats" (HEXB1)

L - I think I'll have salad and the last bit of curry.

Not sure what else is on the menu for today, will update later!

Been to Asda and picked up some bits and bods - time for a late lunch now.

L - beetroot and edamame salad. HEXB(2) scan bran with HEXA LC light blue cheese and cherry tomatoes. Rhubarb and custard Nakd bar (6)

Not sure what the other syns today will be on. Will have fish stew later, which is free and sweetened quark for pudding. Got lots of berries to snack on this afternoon if I'm peckish

Back