T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Hah that's true! I shall keep plodding on.

Back to uni today - be nice to have something of a routine back. Cough seems to finally be moving off my chest; given the gym a miss this morning, but will see how things are tomorrow.

B - spice pear "coats" (HEXB1)

L - asparagus and red onion quiche, with salad.

D - Thai fish cakes with Asian spiced zoodles (syns TBC)

Will add in syns and other healthy extras during the day.

Plodding is better than keeping still :) You are still doing really well!! You have lost loads, and you are making steady progress :) x

Picked up a lovely beetroot and cherry tomato salad from M&S for lunch. Left the dressing, so totally free. Trying to work up at uni; combination of very loud undergrads and a stupidly hot room is making that difficult at the moment. Determined to be more organised, especially now we're heading towards bigger deadlines and dissertation times!

I have Alpen lights with me as my second HEXB. Not sure what I'll do for my HEXA yet - maybe just some cheese!

And I have a cocoa orange Nakd bar with me (7) to have at some point as well.

Your lasagne sounds yummy! I have been meaning to try aubergine in the place of pasta, but butternut squash sounds good too!

Hope your cough is better tomorrow so you can get some gym time.

Right, up and ready for a long day at uni. Determined to make a good dent in this workload. WI tonight and really hopeful of a good result this week.

B - big bowl of pear "coats" to keep me fueled!

L - quorn mince and BNS with salad leaves.

D - oven roasted veg and fish and potatoes! Yay potatoes!

Will try and keep syn free until WI. Although I may have a Nakd bar and will have some fruit.

Hope everyone has a fab day; not long until the weekend!

Thanks Caz - I nearly fell off the scales in surprise! Now to just keep it off next week, because that seems to have been my real issue.

Yay it's Friday! Although I am working tomorrow - that said, I'm so poor that work is good.

Thoroughly enjoyed my potatoes last night, but back to SP today. I've spoken to my consultant, because I always have cheese as my A choice and I have quark and cottage cheese most days, I'm fine to carry on, just having one or two EE days a week. I actually feel like I have so much energy doing mostly SP, and I'm hardly hungry at all.

B - spiced pear "coats"

L - butternut squash, beetroot (because they're in the fridge!) and probably some salad leaves.

D - TBC. I was thinking of doing a curry, but I picked up the new magazine last night, so I may make something from that.

Will eat lots of fruit during the day, and will post to add other HE's and syns

L - will be adding rocket, salmon and hard boiled eggs.

D - spinach and chickpea curry, with cauliflower rice.

Syns - Bounce ball (8.5) and Nakd banana bread (4.5) - total syns 13.

Also got carrots and sugar snaps to snack on.

Motivated to keep loosing next week after such a good result on the scales. I won't be weighing at my normal group next week. I've booked holiday, but may well go to another group.

Back