T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Pizza last night - which I did really enjoy, but straight back to it today! Rugby is always a challenge, because I love my cider, but will be staying away from it today.

If I do have a drink, it will be rum and diet coke, which is fine at 2.5 syns.
Going to have an SP day today
B - fruit before the gym.

L - will probably involve both my healthy extra's. just so I don't get hungry during the rugby!

D - veggie chili with steamed veg.

Hi TT, good to see you losing again!! You sound like you are back in the swing of things :)

All go today! Running late after shopping post classes!

L - salad with prawns and hard boiled eggs. (3 syns for salad dressing and sweet chili sauce)

D - we're going to turn it into an SP cottage pie type thing, with swede and butternut squash mash.

Not going to have time to eat my scan bran at this rate! Will have them later on.
Also had HEXB1 of fruit ryvita with sweetened quark and raspberries

Thanks Caz - good to see you back!

Last edited:
Yay riding lesson tonight. Feels like it's been ages. Another SP day today for me.

B - huge bowl of zoats, with apple, cinnamon and peanut butter (2.5 syns for PB2)

L - last bit of chili with vegetable crush. HEXB2 of scan bran with HEXA of LC light.

D- quorn stir fry with courgette and butternut squash noodles. Will probably be syns for the sauce, haven't decided how I'm making it yet

Got snacks sorted for later - I know it should technically be all speed snacks on SP, but I'm cheating slightly today, because I won't be home until late.

S - lots of fruit.

Pack of Shapers popcorn (4)

Going to have some lemon quark for pudding after lunch.

Will add 1.5 syns of sweet chilli sauce to the stir fry.

Then pudding tonight will be rice pudding (5)

Total syns for the day: 13

Long day again! Working 3.30-10.30 tonight, after lectures this morning.

B - apple and mixed spice zoats

S - HEXB2 scanbran and HEXA cheese

L - salad, with hard boiled eggs and prawns (3 syns for sweet chili sauce and salad dressing)

D - when I eventually get home! Will be fish roast, which my OH is kindly cooking (without potatoes, to keep it SP).

Will take lots of fruit to snack on during the day and obviously plenty of water

Long day at uni and work absolutely killed me yesterday! Having a lazy morning, just getting some reading done for uni. Haven't been hungry, so only just having zoats for breakfast now. Ankle is feeling a bit weak, so I've decided not to do zumba today; I'm doing a This Girl Can danceathon on Sunday, so will want to be fighting fit for that and will get plenty of body magic in then.

B - plum and cinnamon zoats (HEXB)

L - I'll probably just have something light, because of weigh in today

D- tuna pasta. Hurrah pasta! I can't actually tell you how excited I am about pasta (HEXA of cheese)

I really don't know what the scales will say tonight, but either way, I know that a maintain or even a gain wouldn't really be undeserved if I'm totally honest with myself.

oops got my times confused and ended up being late to work! No great harm (although less pay next week!)

I wasn't really hungry earlier, so only ate one of the sausages. Will fry up the rest for brunch tomorrow, as a sort of bubble and squeak type affair I think.

Had my quark when I got in from work.

Long day tomorrow with the rugby, but no alcohol this week! 2 gym classes to get through first though

Super Saturday survived with no alcohol! Syns went on crisps- can't say how many exactly (we shared 2 packs between 3 of us), but I'm still comfortable that I was under for the day.

Stocked up on plenty of water and some fruit for tomorrow. Not too sure what will happen food wise, I think I'll probably have zoats as normal for breakfast. So excited about the danceathon!

Back