T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Line drawn and back on it! I've planned my SP evening meals for the next week, with the exception of tonight! We'll go shopping in a bit to see what we fancy.

B - spiced plum "coats". I actually added a whole egg today, rather than just the white. AMAZING and tastes custardy!

L - Probably scan-bran, not really decided yet.

D - TBC

Going to try having less of the Bounce balls this week, as that's the only real thing that changed last week

Going to head to the gym in a bit - will just be a light workout, because I seem to have picked up another bug! Fed up of it now

Hi Kay! Thanks for popping by, more the merrier. Well, I've just weighed and I am absolutely gutted. Gained 4lbs. There is absolutely no reason for it and I am rather pissed off! And not what I wanted after a stressful day
It is possible seeing how you you are just back at the gym and that the water weight is from inflammation around muscles that you have not used in a while.

It's frustrating when the scales go up but when you know you are doing everything right it is best to ignore the scales if you can.

Thanks Mini - I'm hoping that's what it is! It was only a week off the gym though, so seems a bit extreme if it was.

Avoiding the urge to eat sugary stuff to get me through essay writing at the moment. I'm micro-managing my time to help me stay on plan! Not helped by the fact that some of my course mates decided to go out for lunch and drinks in the sun after a fairly brutal feedback session! And I'm sat in an overly warm IT room trying to write a project plan :-( Sorry, excuse my "woe is me" moment.

Fish balls were delicious last night! Will be making those again, and have a couple left over for lunch today.

B - spiced plum "coats" - added an extra egg for more filling power!

L - veggie mince, butternut squash and swede mash, fish balls.

D - Seared tuna with a nicoise style salad (minus the potatoes!)

Will fit other HE's in during the day. Syns TBC. And lots of fruit and veg to snack on

Grabbed a bag of popcorn as well, which was 5.5 syns - so total syns for the day 14.5

Haven't had my second HEXB, but did have some cheese for my HEXA whilst dinner was cooking (not that it took long!)

Nicoise was lovely, I hadn't had tuna steak for ages. I used roasted baby turnips instead of new potatoes. Lovely and sweet.

Will have some sweetened lemon quark for pudding in a bit.

Been thinking it would be nice to do some baking soon, once I have a bit more time. Want to give this a go https://pinchofnom.com/recipes/1-5-syn-a-slice-choc-beetroot-cake/

And also something with butternut squash I think

Going to be another long day at uni, so added an extra carrot and more egg whites to my breakfast, to try and keep me going!

B - spiced pear "coats"

L - salmon and beetroot salad.

D - TBC. Ratatouille on the menu, but that will really depend on when I get home.

Going to take scan-bran to uni and will pick up some cottage cheese. Will pop to Tesco en route to pick up carrots and other snacky bits to sustain me. Syns and HEXA to follow

New body-blitz instructor is MENTAL - that was a hard class, but so much fun. Decided that today is going to be an EE day.

Had some melon and grapes when I got back from the gym.

L - tuna pasta with Walden Farms mayo (1 syn for four tablespoons)

D - Nacho feast with Quorn Mince (HEXA of cheese)

Will be having plenty of extra speed food packed into meals, then back to SP tomorrow
Syns and HEXB to follow later

Back