T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

So, this will be my last day properly on plan for a week. I will be making more sensible choices whilst on holiday; but I'll also be drinking, which I haven't done in the past few weeks at all. Packing to get on with today! Guaranteed that I will take too much.

B- mango, banana and watermelon with natural fat free yoghurt, and a zero peach yoghurt (I had very little natural left!). And a mini fried potato omelette type thing (didn't want to waste eggs!)

L -the extra quorn and bits of veg from last nights stir fry, with a salad and some SW quiche.
An apple and 1x alpen light bar (part HEXB)

On with packing now...

Last edited:
Packing done! I had a slice of toast, so will make that my HEXB, and count the alpen light bar as 3 syns.

Used my HEXA to make a tomato and cheese sauce for some quorn fillets, served with lots of veg.

Well, best try and get some sleep before we have to head off. 2.30am coach to get to the airport in time. Have a good week everyone, and I'll update when I'm back.

ooops - lazy day! Jet lag plus a late night means I skipped out on breakfast, and lunch really!

Hungry now I've woken up properly, so chopped a banana, nectarine and a handful of strawberries, and topped with fat free natural yoghurt.

I have some salmon in the fridge, so will probably cook that for dinner later on. Will squeeze my HEX's in with cheese on toast or similar.

Edit:
S- 2 slices of wholemeal nimble, with Quark, Marmite and cheese (HEXA and B)
1x special k bar - 3 syns

D - Salmon with chili, lime and ginger dressing (2 syns), potatoes, carrots and some other veg!

Fat free yoghurt and some chopped fruit.

Last edited:
Morning! Monday again (boo) and back to work (even bigger boo)

B - fat free natural yoghurt with banana, blueberries and some HEXB cereal

S - carrot sticks and cold boiled potato with mini phili tubs (HEXA)

L - have some pasta left over from last night, so will be having that. Plus some more fruit and a FF yoghurt.

Despite the Monday blues, two people today have commented on my weight loss, which has to be a good thing!

B - fat free natural yoghurt with banana, blueberries and nectarine

S- sugar snap peas and one mini phili tub (part HEXA)

L- SW quiche, salad and cold new potatoes. Strawberries and nectarine. A free fruit yoghurt.

Think I'll do free veggie sausages with mash for dinner, and whatever veg is around the house. I'll use the remainder of my HEXA for some cheese in my mash, and may even Syn some margarine for it too!

HEXB will be toast with quark and Marmite, which I'll have between getting home from work and rushing off to physio! Busy busy as ever.

It's amazing! Well worth a try (and the syns, even for a comparatively small bar of chocolate!)

B - banana, raspberries, blueberries with fat free natural yoghurt.

S - carrot sticks and sugar snap peas with 1 mini phili tub (part HEXA)

L - SW quiche and new potatoes with salad. Apple, nectarine and strawberries and a fat free fruit yoghurt.

Actually got nothing on for the first time in a while this afternoon/evening; so will be hitting the gym, and then food shopping with the OH.

Ok - so I made it as far as the gym... didn't do too much though. But my hair does look really nice now. Stylist located in gym win.

S- 2 slices of nimble (HEXB) with the other tub of phili (part HEXA)

D - I'm really tired, and wanted something quick, haven't used any syns today, so we got Sainsbury's fish cakes (8.5 syns) which I'll have with asparagus, carrots, brussel sprouts and potatoes. Lazy syning fish cakes, rather than making my own; but there are some times when you just don't have the energy!

I might have an alpro for pudding - which will take my total syns to a max of 14 for the day.

Somtimes, no matter how hard I try - it just doesn't happen! But I was still within my Syns for the day, and well under for the week.

Weigh in day today! Looking forward to seeing everyone at group again.

B - banana, raspberries, blueberries with fat free natural yoghurt

S - sugar snap peas and carrot sticks

L - salad and jacket potato with low fat cottage cheese; some fruit and a yoghurt if I'm still hungry.

Think we'll be having veggie burgers of some sort for dinner, but haven't decided yet.

Whoop 5lbs off! Just half a pound away from my 1 stone award. So pleased with that.

D- tesco soya burgers are 1 syn for the 2.

Chocolate - I'm pretty sure I'll probably share the whole of the 120g Dairy Milk and Daim bar with my other half. It works out about 13.5 syns for that.

So slightly over today - 17syns (and that's if I eat all the chocolate that I'm considering, and still well under if I look at the week as a whole)

Back