T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

S - 2 slices of nimble (HEXB) with quark, marmite and reduced fat cheddar (HEXA) and a slice of quorn ham.

D - cod baked with Nando's piri piri (0.5 syns per tablespoon) with potatoes and lots of veg. M&S luxury strawberries and cream yogurt for pudding (6.5 syns)

I might have some low fat mayo with my dinner, which would take my total syns for the day to a max of 9 (but possibly only 7)

Have a lovely weekend people!

EDIT: well, I fell asleep early, and didn't bother having any pudding, so have saved the yoghurt! I did have the mayo though, so total syns for the day was actually only 2.5 in the end.

Last edited:
B - fat free natural yogurt, banana and blueberries.

Walked to my body conditioning class, and home again afterwards. Quick gym session, and a banana afterwards.

I think I'm going to try an Asian seafood type dish, but not sure if that will be tonight or tomorrow.

Light lunch/snack - 2 slices of nimble with quark, marmite, quorn beef styles slices and low low cheese slices (HEXA and HEXB) Might have a free mug shot later.

D - tuna steaks with chili, ginger and garlic. Potatoes, asparagus, roast pepper and other veg in the fridge. And pudding will either be the yogurt from yesterday (6.5 syns) or an alpro chocolate dessert (5.5 syns)

EDIT: Went for the alpro - the dark chocolate may be nearly as nice as the vanilla!

S- apple and an alpen light chocolate and fudge bar (3 syns)

Total syns for the day 8.5

Last edited:
Lazy Sunday morning, and a bit of shopping.

B- banana

L/S - 2 slices of nimble (HEXB) with phili (HEXA) and marmite. Fruit. Free tomato and herb mugshot.

D - will be making an Asian rice and seafood dish packed with lots of superfree and free. Alpen light (3 syns) and strawberries and cream yogurt (6.5) meaning a total for today 9.5 syns

Last edited:
Yay - Monday down. Such a good feeling getting home from work today. Sun has come out as well.

S- my manager has had a hungry day, and been trying different things all day to satisfy. She settled on crisps, which got my cravings going! So I'm thoroughly enjoying a packet of Special K sweet chilli cracker crisps (4.5 syns) Need to make sure I don't have rumbling tummy in my CBT session, so having my 2 slices of nimble (HEXB) before I go.

D- have some seafood left over (scallops, king prawns and squid) so will make a pasta dish with those. Thinking a chilli and tomato sauce. I'll have some cheese on top (HEXA) and probably a chocolate alpro for pudding (5.5 syns)

Taking my total for the day to 10 syns.

Hi Denise,

Not a huge fan of them to be honest. I prefer the tesco soya burgers (which at only 0.5 a syn each, still aren't too bad to have). I find them a little bit dry, which is why I used some cheddar on them. They're improved by a sauce though. We live in the city centre and don't have a car, so we're fairly limited to what we can get at short notice! Have to rely on the little supermarkets, which aren't the best!

-B - fat free natural yogurt with blueberries, banana and nectarine

S - carrot sticks, sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes

L - salad with SW quiche and new potatoes. Fruit and a free fruit yogurt.

S - I might have to stay later at work today for a meeting, so have brought a bag of popcorn in (will check the syns later, but I think it's 3.5 for the sweet one) and a free mug shot if needed!

Thanks Kally! Home now; just waiting for the rain to stop a bit before dashing to the gym. Get some body magic in!

S- Alpen light bar - chocolate and fudge (3 syns) and a quorn beef slice rolled up with quark.

Need to food shop again, as there really isn't much in apart from tinned tomatoes! (whilst I'd happily have those on my HEXB toast - I'm not sure my boyfriend would approve) Also low on fruit, so need to stock up again.

Thursday morning, the sun is shining, and we're trying to have a positive day (team effort at work!)

B - blueberries, banana and fat free natural yogurt.

S - mangetout and baby carrots with mini phili pots (HEXA)

L - SW quiche, salad and new potatoes (or possibly a jacket with cottage cheese if there are any left). Fruit and fat free fruit yogurt.

S - will want something when I get home/before going to WI. I might hit the gym again as well. I'll have my HEXB toast with quark and marmite.

D - salmon with chilli, lime and ginger dressing (The Saucy Fish Co. one, which is 2 syns), with potatoes and whatever veg my OH picks up.

Back